1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers DEFENSE

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by 86WardsWay, Nov 16, 2020.

1. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Trust me, you'll never get the chance to do anything to me, no matter how much you beg.

But thanks for proving me right once again. Your predictability is overwhelming.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    Fixed

• Like Like x 1
  3. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Please don't project your fantasies onto me.

Actually, I proved you wrong yet again. I'm not surprised that you can't tell the difference.

4. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    My victory over Knox is giving you flashbacks, huh? I'm sorry. I'm going to keep burying bad arguments with facts. You may want to avoid making more bad arguments. I know that is not easy for you, but try.

5. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I already wear the championship belt as I have once again easily defeated you and your lame retorts. I've ruled you from day one and you know it but the truth is impossible for your simple mind to admit. Your sense of worth is tied to what you believe is superior intellect that you try to lord over everyone here on the MB. But we all know that it is merely your feeble attempt to camouflage your own insecurities and low self-worth. The sooner you get therapy, the better off you'll be. But in the meantime, keep replying with your lame BS as apparently you enjoy losing. No problem, I'm happy to keep smacking you down.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    Wrong because you say so? MmmmK. Once again, there you go with your pompous ignorance. Of all people, I would expect an English teacher to understand that attempting to pass off opinion as fact is a fallacy. Apparently you aren't a very good teacher. Certainly not one who would ever admit to a student that he was wrong.

7. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    But is he ever wrong, Knox? Ever?

One must deduce from what one knows to find what he seeks while looking. He therefore is correct to assume that his opinions are accurate even when they cannot be proven by logic, theory, or a third grader.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    Truth. Man, if you set those words to speed drum riffs and screaming guitars, you might have a heavy metal hit on your hands! :rawk:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  9. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I didn't realize you were the Black Knight.

10. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Isn't it nice how I've brought you two together in your delusions? I know you are used to having me consistently prove you wrong, so this all must be painful for you to watch.

11. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    Now that was actually amusing. I'll give you a thumbs up for that one rather than a single finger.

12. Boot55

Boot55 Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2012
    The Steelers D has always been about how much pressure the front 7 can cause. I can’t remember us having a great Dbs...Troy...Rod...after that just reg hard working guys.

So you are right about pressuring the qb ...I agree. When T.J. and Bud don’t get to the QB, we seem to struggle in those games. However, Cam and Step have All have had great years and that helps...Vince has played great..Robert has filled in great...

As for the DBs, they are better then what we have had in previous years. We are playing a lot more man these days and not zone...So I love that..

I love the ❤️ of this Defense this year.. They play nasty and with a lot of fun emotions. Yes, the DBs can play better and try not to give up those big plays that haunted us earlier in the season..

To this point in the season...They are playing good. Cam Sutton has grow into his role...Allen , once he learns to play that hybrid LB, he could be great...Highsmith is a monster.

All that said...we are growing as a unit and a lot of young kids showing promise ..

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. numbah58

numbah58 Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    No I don't believe we have, nice to meet you too.

• Like Like x 1
  14. numbah58

numbah58 Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    So how long have y'all been friends? :drinks: Lol

15. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I actually missed this bit of foolishness. Glory claimed that I would reply about three minutes after I logged in. You said that he nailed it. You were both wrong. I come back to laugh at you on this thread after I check more relevant threads. I'm the only one speaking based on actual knowledge on this point. Your attack on my professional skills was based on ignorance and showed a significant lack of character on your part. Neither is surprising coming from you.

16. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    The fact is you just can't help yourself. You absolutely fume every time you are proven wrong, which is every time I take your simple mind to task. You know it's true, we all know it's true. Lack of character... pfft, that's funny. Only if me playing you like a banjo every time you pop off is lack of character. Now run along and go work on some weak ass rebuttal.

17. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    The next time you prove me wrong will be the first. I don't fume because there is nothing to fume about. I beat you. You know it. You are lying to cover for it. Now run along and find some of that integrity you lack.

18. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I heard that old familiar foot stomping again.

19. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Was that your mother coming down to her basement to check on you?

20. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    My mother is dead.

21. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Why is everyone fighting each other lol

22. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    It seems to be everyone vs one.

23. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Glenn?

24. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    So is mine.

25. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    You keep coming back for more like that little boy looking for validation from his father who doesn't want anything to do with him. You are a sad sad man and I hope you get some professional help to deal with your insecurities and failures. But by all means keep responding like the weak-minded failure you are because I'm happy to keep putting you in your place.