1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers Cruise 2018....My boy Nix #45

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Boot55, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Boot55

Boot55 Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2012
    If any of you guys get a chance to go on that steelers Cruise next year do it. Its a blast...This pic is of me and Nix, great guy all around. Great way to spend your fam vaction too, very nice ship. We also had a party on the beach with the players and a bunch of other crazy steelers fanatics. There was dance parties (70's) , club parties...We danced with JUJU and Tone Holmes (10) . We had the floor going crazy....My and the rest of my Steeler fam took over the whole ship...Some guy had some Pats shirt on one day.lolo...Needless to say, everyone said Hello to him... in a nice way...lol .

Mean Joe , Frenchy, Russell, Hartings, Hoke, EL , Hodge, Lloyd...the list goes on. All these guys I got to hangout with and talk life and football with....I also got a chance to ask Lloyd about that Keenan McCardell hit back in like 96..97...He told me " I should have Knocked his A out in pregame, but I didn't. I went to the sideline and apologized to the team" , because I told them" I'm about to whoop McCardell's A.." We go on to talk about how he knocked Keenan out on the first play of the game, as McCardell tried to run a drag route across the middle...lol....We also talked about how it drives him crazy that or LB's and CB's play so far back on 3rd and 8.... and how we give up 1st downs because we play off so much. He talked about Gronk and how Kirk would always make sure he would bang the TE( sharpe) at the line...Also, he said he would bust 87's A...for sure...lol....It was great talking to him. I'll try to upload some more pics, if I can....

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  2. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Wow great post glad you had a blast man good stuff there. :thumbs_up:

3. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Thanks for sharing.

Where did the ship go? What ports?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  4. Boot55

Boot55 Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2012
    We had a day in Costa Maya and Cozumel...In Costa Maya we did the water park, and in Cozumel we had the beach party. Great time...

5. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I've been wanting to go for years... one day I will!

6. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I will go but only if Heinzmustard and Real Steel come with me...

but they are always with me....

they are sometimes looking back in the mirror

oh well whatever

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    This is awesome!! I have to do this sometime!!

8. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I'm surprised the Man Overboard SOS didn't go out for the Pats Fan. Then again, why call it in at all.:shrug:

Glad you had a good time. :thumbs_up: