1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers could be getting a break…

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel_ben7, Oct 8, 2021.

1. TWISTER

TWISTER Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Looks like Bridgewater is gonna play.

• Like Like x 1
  2. steel_ben7

steel_ben7 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    Not breaking any news stories or headlines when I say one more time the Steelers better win this game today if they wanna have any chance to still turn this season around. If you fall to 1-4 with 3 straight home losses in the AFC against teams that are all gonna be fighting for playoff spots it would appear in the Raiders,Bengals, and the Broncos then you’re pretty much done. The Steelers have to stop the bleeding today and better win this game or things around here are really gonna get really ugly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    I'll never root for another team we are playing but one thing that I have to admit is, I don't get as upset when we lose. Setting proper expectations can do wonders for your blood pressure.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I guess I'm to much rah rah Steelers but I just can't see them being a 4-5 win team. Cowher had some 6-10 seasons but to see a Steeler team that only win 2-3 games is unthinkable.

Should we go to 1-4 the 76 team will come to mind but I will get laughed off board with that comparison. Although if our defense could put together what the 76 D did we would be the talk of the sports world:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    This offence just doesn’t have the upside for a rally like that unfortunately. I could see them getting to 6-7 wins

I hope I am wrong and they start balling but I don’t see where the necessary improvement is going to come from