1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers/Browns put your money where your pie-hole is. Help MODS

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Stone, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    I wonder if our mods could organize a friendly (I use that word loosely) bet between the fans of a Browns board and this board?

Browns fans are extra delusional right now and even more simple-minded than usual. It would be real easy to goad them into bets and it would be oh so fun to collect even it it's just on paper.

Browns fans, and media, honestly believe they will win the division and even the Super Bowl. They have never been able to accept the reality that things like the culture of losing that permeates every fiber of the Browns, a foolish owner, and no proven coaching, is bigger than some on field talent.

I'm sure we could negotiate odds based on how delusional their fan base is right now.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  2. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Personally I think you’re delusional. If you can’t see the strides the browns have been making over the last few years...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    You think they will win the division? The Super Bowl? Delusional? The last few years? The last few years, up through week 9 of last year they were 3-37-1, fired their coach and then had a nice run of 5-2. Yep, I've been watching, have you?

4. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Did I say anything about winning the division? The Super Bowl?

Derp
    Derp
    Derp

5. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Okay, so you don't think they will win the division or the Super Bowl! What about the rest?

6. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Look at the rosters of all AFC North teams. The Browns have the best 53.

Does this equate to AFC North title. That is why they play the games.

7. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Not even close on the roster! Not even close.

I would be fascinated what positions you think the Browns are better than the Steelers? You can't count head coach just because Kicthens hasn't screwed the pooch yet:smiley1:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Brownsgal

Brownsgal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2018
    Like Freddie said "Whoopty Hell" means nothing until they start playing. They look good on paper, and the improvements have been good, but it's too early to start shouting playoffs and Super Bowl!!

If you let the other Browns board join in, I just want to state that I have never disrespected any of you, and don't judge me by them. I know what Browns fans can be like.

9. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Freddie who?

But that's not important right now! I think I'm in love! A logical, respectful, Browns fan? I guess it stands to reason that you'd be a lady:drinks:

Edited to add: What's next? A unicorn?

10. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Dang, and all this time I thought "Brownsgal" was just that: A big AB fan. Why do I feel like Pearl Harbor's about to be hit by the big one? ;)