1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers biggest blunder in off-season?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Watt Wack, Jun 1, 2018.

1. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    I don't think a WR like Ward can ever be replaced. Not only was he a very underrated WR... he was a great leader. Something the Steelers are seriously lacking these days. JuJu has some Ward-like qualities. Ward is a one-of-a-kind WR... I consider him a "great football player" who just happened to play WR.

This team lacks the leaders they had in the past in... Ward, Farrior, Polamalu, Clark, Miller. And we wonder why the team, with the most loaded quality talent in team history, can't make it any further than the AFC Championship game year in and year out. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  2. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    My point was correct. As are your following 2 points.

3. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    So the issue was you misunderstood my point, not that I posted anything wrong. Thank you for clarifying.

4. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Again, scribes were known for their high levels of intellect and confidence during the second century B.C. As I told SteelerGlenn, becoming a Scribe was not an easy task in those days. To even become one, extensive academic training was a daily routine. Any form of finances they received came in the form of another forms of work.

Keep in mind though, when such an individual paired up with a group of individuals can yield serious consequences. Within that same vein, scribes, while knowledgeable and academically inclined, were often socially rejected by the very people they desired to educate. They believed their teachings and statements were truth and law; infallible to criticism and invincible of being erroneous.

Coincidence? I do not think so.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Sounds a lot like RPO.

6. AskQuestionsLater

Apr 21, 2016

Jeh...

Please do not. I beg of you good friend. :)

You do NOT want to go through with this.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. AskQuestionsLater

Apr 21, 2016

RPO was meticulous when it came to providing evdience when he believed he was right. Some of the time he was. Others he was not (the Richard Sherman trade idea notably).

8. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I bow to your wisdom :smiley1:

It’s just hard not to screw with the wee folks on the left of the bell curve.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  9. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    No matter how often you ask, I'm not paying rent on the space I seem to occupy in your head.

10. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    It is, but I have too much sympathy for your plight to mess with you that way.

11. AskQuestionsLater

Apr 21, 2016

:lolol:

12. WinTheNorth

WinTheNorth Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    ninety percent of drivers think they are better than the average driver[pseudo-citation]... just saying :drinks: