1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers at Jags TV Map

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by MojaveDesertPghFan, Nov 18, 2020.

1. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    We cancelled each other out CK - I dropped DTV after a 20 year run. Hate it since ATT took over - no return customer discounts or negotiations for special sports packages like DTV used to do all the time if you even hinted at not renewing Sunday Ticket or MLB. I'm very happy with Game Pass even with the time delays and love the archive ability to watch any game back to 2009. Allowed me to toss hundreds of old VHS and DVDs of past games plus able to watch DTV DVR games lost from several equipment upgrades with DTV over the years.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    I had DTV for years then cancelled it after the charges started getting absurd. Went back after another provider jacked up their price and I switched to AT&T as well. My DTY price now is ok and I took the hit for the NFL package. Next season I hope things are back to normal. Also the rumor is that AT&T is going to sell DTV. The NFL is under contract with DTV until 2022. I believe after that it will be open season. I would like to see a single team package, I don't need all the other games, but that is just me. 16 Steeler games are fine with me! Also the NFL should open up restrictions which concern local teams.
    I am in the Philly viewing area, so if the eagles are on whatever station the other network does not show a game. That's bad business.

Was smart to not separate the networks with the AFC/NFC teams though.

Here it is straight from the horses @ss:

With many fans cutting their cable and satellite TV subscriptions in favor of streaming platforms, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has hinted at breaking up the exclusive, $1.5 billion-a-year Sunday Ticket deal with DirecTV, which expires after the 2022 regular season.

I

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tarasovic

Tarasovic Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2020
    I am just 20 miles away from being in the zone for the Steelers-Jags game....but sports bars are basically closed down. hmmmm.....gotta hatch a plan today.

4. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Living in East TN, we can always count on getting Titan football. There are worse things in life. I hope Henry smashes the rats in the f@#$ing mouth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Looks like Redzone only for me in Northern Ky. Usually I'd go out, but they've shut the restaurants down again. Any tips on how to get a stream? I'm a certified old guy, and don't get how to do that stuff.

6. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Yeah, that really has me pissed off. I get a lot of the games but the few I don't I head to a local sports bar. This bull**** year they only let in 25% and eagle fans get priority. I tried once this season and as soon as they saw my Steeler gear they said sorry we are full.

7. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    I'd buy a $5 McNabb shirt and put some fake puke on it just to troll them then cheer for opposing team

8. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011