1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steeler Fan from Idaho making 1st trip for game in October

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by StarSteeler, Aug 18, 2019.

1. StarSteeler

StarSteeler New Member

Aug 18, 2019
    Hello to all the fellow Steeler Fans! I have been a lifelong Steeler fan even though I was born and raised in ID and still reside here! It would actually amaze many of you how many Steeler fans are in Idaho!

anyway, I was hoping for some expert advice/input as I am finally going to make it to Pittsburgh this year for my first home Steelers game as a 50th birthday present from my wife! We will be attending the game on Sunday, Oct. 6th vs. Ravens. We have procured some tickets through StubHub for the game, but I was also going to do the Game Day Tour experience through Heinz Field. Unfortunately it looks like this is now sold out even though I had checked about 10 days ago prior to getting my game tickets and there was still availability.

Just curious if anyone has done this tour and if it is worth it?

I will contact the customer service department at Heinz field to confirm they are sold-out, if they happen to have cancellations and/or a waiting list, etc.

I have tried searching the Internet for any 3rd party reseller sites for these passes and can't find any. Does anyone know if there is a way to get two passes through a reputable third party source?

I have EXTREMELY excited for the trip as my only other time seeing the Steelers in person was in Seattle vs. the Seahawks about 15 years ago. It was a great game with over half of the Stadium being packed with Steeler fans from the Northwest and West Coast, but unfortunately resulted in a loss that day.

Appreciate your response.

Cory

2. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    StarSteeler, welcome!!! Feel free to take a guess in my Steeler Prediction Poll.