1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steeler bars in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelermike, Nov 13, 2019.

1. steelermike

steelermike New Member

Nov 13, 2019
    Does anybody know any good bars to watch the Steelers in Los Angeles?

Thanks in advance!

2. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I don't know but am positive there are a ton of bars with Steeler fans. When we played the LA Chargers you saw that LA has a ton of Steeler fans.

And in my next life I'm living in the Western time zone. I'll be yawning (although I made sure to take a nap today) while you'll be watching game at 5:30.

3. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Never been to any in LA. But I have never failed to find one in any city across the country. Honolulu, Sacramento, Tulsa, Norman, Chicago, New Orleans, Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Austin, and obviously all up and down the east coast.

4. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Yeppers! Our fans truly are everywhere. We had a bar here in South Jersey that had the NFL package and when Steelers were not on regular TV we gathered there. There would be 1-2 fans of other teams and at least 20-30 Steeler fans. Barkeep made a ton of money and dreaded it when Steelers were on regular TV. They couldn't keep it because it was expensive and only was a benefit for them with Steeler games.

I still feel bad for a game we played against the Bengals and the only Bengal fan in our area showed up and was shocked how many Steeler fans are in our area. He left after 1st quarter.

5. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    You should try and Google it

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Lol, yeah. We took over a Cleveland bar in Ft. Pierce, FL many years ago when the Pittsburgh bar closest to us had some "technical difficulties" and couldn't show the game. There were about 30 Browny fans and at least twice that many Steeler fans. The fights were ushered out quickly and it didn't get ugly until after we won. Good times.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    The Starting Gate on Katella Ave. a few miles east of the 605 FW in Los Alamitos, across from the Race Track used to be the biggest Steeler Bar in all of So Cal but I haven't been there for many many years. With the advent of DTV's Sunday Ticket, the need to go to those places these days has probably dwindled significantly. Back then there was also a nationwide Steeler Club, The Black and Gold Brigade that made a lot of the bar arrangements but that group went BK several years ago.

8. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    I just called to re-new work benefits and talked to a guy in Arkansas that was a huge Steelers fan. They're everywhere lol.

Spoken by a guy that grew up without cable that was able to sometimes pick up the Steelers games on the antennae on the local channel.

Would have it no other way.

9. kakhatesmortgages66

kakhatesmortgages66 Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2020
    There is kind of a famous one called Gabes!

Thats where I'll be for the Seahawks game..i think...anyone know about it?

10. Animus

Animus Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2020
    I remember some Steelers bars in Florida and now I'm going to A&L in Portland. Steelers bars just have a different vibe to them than a typical bar in Pittsburgh for games. They got their own traditions and chants as games proceed. I kinda like it.

11. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I remember Dallas having a Steeler bar. I don't know if they still do ,or not??

12. Fe3CCity

Fe3CCity Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    For real dm me.

I'm moving to LA in 2 weeks, let's find a place for the *gulp* 10am beer during the game....

Gonna make for some fun Mondays.

13. Torie

Torie New Member

Oct 2, 2022
    Bruddahs

14. Torie

Torie New Member

Oct 2, 2022
    Bruddah's Bar And Grill 1430 W. Redondo Beach Blvd. Gardena, CA., opens at 9. Pleasant servers, good prices, fair drinks. GO STEELERS!!!