1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steekers Hate From Ratbird Fan

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by dkblue, Oct 24, 2011.

1. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Getting punked by Pittsburgh Teams must hurt. This is pretty far out.
    ============================
    Re: Why do YOU hate the Steelers?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My hatred for the Steelers is so deep rooted it borderlines on psychosis.

It started for me in 1977, when as a Cowboys fan, they defeated my team in the Superbowl, for the second time, in a game that the Cowboys should have won. I hated bald, stupid Terry Bradshaw, and that he couldn't spell the word "cat" without being spotted the "c" and the "t". I hated Mean Joe Greene, and toothless Jack Lambert. I wanted them all to die horrible deaths. I was a deeply disturbed child.

I took great pleasure in seeing Bradshaw finally lose it, and be exposed for the average QB he was. The Cliff Stoudt years were funny. The Steelers run of mediocrity and ineptitude for the next decade and a half were quite enjoyable.

It didn't help that in '79 the Stupid F****ing Pirates beat the Orioles after falling beind 3-1 in the World Series. God damn I was getting pissed not just at the team, but at the entire city. Their overly obnoxious fans waving their stupid yellow towels, screaming in peoples faces, just acting like cocky pricks, made me want to see that city have a nuclear bomb dropped on it.

Then they hire that jut-jawed *******, Bill Cowher. Every time I saw him sticking his jaw out and yelling, spit flying everywhere, I just wanted to bash it in with a steal beam and make his head explode. I loathed him, and I loathed the jackass players who thought they were god's gift to football. Except Neil O'Donnell. It was hard to hate the former Terp. I still think to this day he purposefully sabatoged the SuperBowl because he knew how much people in Maryland hated the Steelers.

It was great watching them tank year after year in the playoffs during the Kordell Stewart years. It was even better when we won the SuperBowl in 2000 with Rod Woodson finally getting his ring AS A RAVEN, Hahaha stupid Yinzers! By 2001 the Ravens/Steelers rivalry was brewing, and I of course hated them for knocking our depleted team out of the playoffs that year.

When the Steelers were gift wrapped another SuperBowl in 2005, I was beside myself. Roethlisberger was an overrated OAF, and I couldn't stand the stupid "Roethlisburger" sandwiches Primanti Bros made. Oh, and Primanti Bros suck too. Overated just like their stupid fat faced QB who likes to put his private parts in places they aren't wanted. And motorcycles.

2006 was so glorious for hating Steelers. Blowing them out so badly in both games was priceless. So was seeing Bart Scott destroy Fat Face, and Jamal Lewis punk Joey Porter. Oh, did I hate me some Joey Porter. He was as obnoxious and stupid as the halfwit towel waving morons in the stands.

The 2008 AFCC game seemed like a great place for the Ravens and their fans to get their long waited for retribution. We already suffered two losses that year to them that we should have won. But no, Darrin Stone, idiot, has to commit one of the dumbest penalties in the history of the NFL, and thwart what looked to be a prime opportunity to rip the hearts out of those toothless, double chin having, beer belly showing, dipsh*t fans.

Then last year. Oh my. Started off good. My hate eased off from wanting nuclear armageddon on them after the wonderful TJ Salute, to almost feeling a little sorry for them that they had a rapist for a QB, and had to resort to Charlie Batchfile. But then Cam Cameron calls backwards logic plays, and Michael Oher reverts back to his feral state and doesn't shift left, and Joe Flacco thinks he is quicker than a flying hairball, and the Ravens gift wrap the Steelers a game. This losing games we are controlling them in is just getting old. Oh wait...

As if my hatred and rage against them couldn't reach a higher pitch, the 2010 playoffs took place. The Ravens had just come off of a complete pasting of the Chiefs at Arrowhead, and the Steelers were really a 10-6 team in disguise thanks to Stevie Johnson's "hot potato" routine, and a completely boneheaded officiating crew in Miami. We were the better team, and were well on our way with a commanding 21-7 halftime lead. The Ravens were bullying the Steelers, and the question wasn't if were were going to win and end this ridiculous charade of the Steelers being better, but it was were we going to blow them out and rest our starters for the AFCC game in the fourth quarter.

But no....no...no....Ray Rice fumbles..for the FIRST TIME ALL YEAR! Flacco throws a boneheaded interception. Matt Birk snaps the ball into his own thigh. Oh, and our defense let's them score EACH TIME!! And it just kept getting better. A stupid, and fairly questionable penalty negates a touchdown return. Ok, we still have great position, we'll get this. We are the better team and will show it. But no. Boldin drops a ball that hits him in the chest in the endzone, so we can only tie the score. So now, with the Steelers facing a 3rd and 19, instead of needing the first down to survive, they are kinda playing with house money here, and Fat Face just heaves the ball as far as he can, because oh, crap, the Ravens db's are out of position! Dude catches the ball on the side of his freaking helmet! Wtf?? WHY!?! Ok, we got the ball, we're moving it, but the drive is stalling because apparently a bunch of people have forgotten that you actually need to block pass rushers. Flacco looks flustered. He's missing some throws. Ok, 4th and 19 for us, Flacco drops back, throws a dart to TJ Whosyourmomma and the idiot DROPS IT. I'm not just upset, I'm spitting teeth. These assh*les are playing in OUR SUPERBOWL.

I spent the entire offseason cultivating my hatred for that team. I had some level of relief that they got beaten in the SuperBowl, and that Ben was still a Fat Faced F***tard, but god help all of us had they won. I couldn't wait for week 1 to get here. I wanted us to grind them into paste. I wanted Gum Chewing Fat Face to get knocked out of the game, and have his nose make a right turn this time. I wanted Fat Face Pumkinhead Whines Hard to look like the slow, fat, has been that he is. I wanted Weird Beard Brett to stop acting like he's Yukon Cornelius and singing "Black and Gold" and start singing "All I want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" like every other stupid Yinzer out there. I wanted us to slice them through the air, on the ground, and rip their hearts out.

And by god, we did it. Like Bob Ryan said, we didn't just beat them, we "eviscerated" them. It was like glorious 2006 all over again. Flacco and Harbs finally "beat Big Ben" and shut the idiot media types up who said they were failures because they couldn't, and the Ravens defense made Fat Face #1 and Fat Face #2 look like the mediocre twats that they are. I seriously was on such a high after that, that I didn't even feel sad when we had the letdown against the Titans. Clobbering the Steelers just means that much to me. I live to hate those putrid, one tooth having, 50 IQ testing, obnoxious pricks of fans and team. I want them to all burn in hell.

I can't wait for November 6th.

2. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    "It started for me in 1977, when as a Cowboys fan, they defeated my team in the Superbowl, for the second time..."

As I expected. Do the Ravens have any fans over the age of 15 that are NOT bandwagon jumpers? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Wait... no. They can't. That's a logical impossibility.

3. Steel Buckeye

Steel Buckeye Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    You only hate what you cant be. His hatred just proves how much more successful we are than any team from maryland, and how much more the ravens wish they could be us. This miserable heap of excrement was a cowboys fan in the 70's? Werent the colts still in baltimore then? Why wasnt he a fan of his home team since he is such a maryland homer? Bandwagoner. Im sure he remained a cowgirls fan until 96 when dallas stopped winning superbowls and then jumped over to the ravens when they moved. Jealousy is a motherf**ker isnt it

4. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    LMFAO!!!! This guy needs some psychiatric help - where did you find this? What is absolutely hilarious about the rant from this guy is that he obviously has studied and is completely infatuated by the Steelers. He seems to know more about this team then some of the Steelers fans I run into.

I loved the Yukon Cornelius comment about Brett! Yukon Cornelius was a bad MF'er who saved the day when he tamed the abominable snowman or whatever the hell the big beast was.

Ratbirds fans are funny.... and sad..... They are completely captivated and entranced by, and in awe of their bigger, more successful brother. The criminal rats and their retarded fans in baltimoron will always be stuck in the shadows of the Steelers. And they know it. It was that way when they were the Browns and still is today as the rats. This loser said it all when he talked about how he was so high from the win over the Steelers that he didn't even pay attention to the loss to the Titans. And while he should celebrate the win over the Steelers, the rats loss to the Titans was even more embarrassing than our loss to the rats. The Titans are absolutely pitiful and have become the Browns of the AFC South. At least our loss was to a contender, not to a dysfunctional rag-tag band of underachievers.

5. Stiller3

Stiller3 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Good.
    The more pissed off he gets, the better we must be doing.
    i wouldn't be upset if he sent himself into a seizure.

6. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Even the Pirates upset him which is good. There does seem to be some kind of psychic disturbance here.

7. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    This! The letter reads like a stalker's diary about a girl who wouldn't love him back. :?

8. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    Man... I feel that way about the "official" MB. I was just over there looking around and I told myself that I'm not gonna post there anymore.... But, I couldn't help myself. I just can't turn my back on that broken down, rickety piece of crap....

9. BFreeZ28

BFreeZ28 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I live 50 miles from Baldymore and TRUST me the jealousy from Ratbirds fans towards the Steelers is VERY RAMPANT! I think its a requirement to like the Ratbirds.

10. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I never complain about games that my team lost because they weren't good enough. I'll complain if the outcome of the game is directly due to a bad officiating call or two (2007 wildcard), but this guy says we stole the 2010 super bowl from them?

"Our RB fumbled, our stupid defense let them score a bunch of points, and our QB threw an interception. It's not fair!"

Come on, man. You got beat. It was either because we were too good or you weren't good enough. Any way you work it, it was fair and square, so keep your whining to your own team. Deal with it.

11. rutan74

rutan74 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Oops...He forgot the '71 World Series.

Pirates down 3-1 and come back to win IN Baltimore. Of course, it was the series that introduced an aged Clemente to the world.

That's two series blown after 3-1 leads.

Other than that, yawn...

rutan

12. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Nice to see the Steelers live rent free in his head

13. mstng1863

mstng1863 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Thanks for posting this. I deal with this same type of " fan" frequently living just outside of Baltimore. What makes them even more angry is that they cannot go anywhere here without running into not just one fan sporting the black-n-gold but a multitude of us. We are EVERYWHERE! I cannot go anywhere here (grocery store, work, church, sisters of the poor, etc.) without running into Pittsburgh fans any time of year.

I constantly get, "You live in Maryland, you should be sporting your local team." They just do not get that once a Steelers fan, always a Steelers fan. I tell them that is what separates us!

I know those of you living close to Cleveland and Cincinnati see probably a different side to past and current rivalries. I am old enough to remember how much of hatred Cleveland and Pittsburgh lies over so many years, but here in Maryland they really despise us feeling that we have unjustly taken away at least two of "their" Super Bowls.

14. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    Their superbowl was week 1 - too bad they don't get a ring for that! They are done after beating us. The Jags proved it the other night. I can't wait to see Woodley tear off Flacco's head and crap down his neck!

15. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    You gotta ask yourself what he thought of the Jacksonville game with Flacco and Rice both stinking the joint up LOL

The Yukon Cornelius thing had me laughing pretty hard..

This rant reminded me a bit of how Robin Williams goes on incessantly about nothing LOL

Bman

16. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    Yeah everything you said. I would love to watch a game with this dumb ass. See him spitting and cursing like our past jaw jutting coach cowher lol :p

Bman

17. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    [attachment=0:23ys7e70]steelerschargers.jpg[/attachment:23ys7e70]

Attached Files:

18. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    This dude has major emotional problems. Probably is killing time with the Occupy Wall Street crowd as we speak. He deserves the Raisins, and vice versa.

19. ballhair

ballhair Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Baltimore and cleveland is the same city with the same loser fan base.

20. mstng1863

mstng1863 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    "Ravens eat WORMS" was a great sign the Jags fans were waving during the game!

21. Pierogiman

Pierogiman Active Member

Oct 16, 2011
    and it was Doushmanzada that dropped the pass that hit him in the chest not Boldin...Just sayin

22. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I spent a year living near Baltimore before the company thankfully moved me to Florida. They are the most unsophisticated fan base in the nation. They are paranoid and jealous. Everyone is out to get them. Other teams are lucky but all their players are great.

Rooney bribes the refs and the League. The HOF is rigged and Bradshaw was an average quarterback.

23. Wreck

Wreck Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Let us know if he updates his blog to include the Jags loss and us taking over the AFC North this week.

24. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011

Had a bit of a laugh the last two mornings listening to Baltimore radio. They are outraged and want to dump Flucco.

http://www.wnst.net/online-streaming.php

25. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    You know...I'm actually impressed with this write-up. It really shows a city coming together for a common cause because... no single person in the Ravens fan base has enough brain cells to form that rant by themselves. Collectively, as a fan base I would guess (an educated guess at that) that if you added their IQ's together you might come up with the square root of 2. Surely, there is some Steeler fan in B'more that felt sorry enough for those "challenged" fans that assisted with this write-up, at the very least by loaning a computer to one of these inbred, mouth-breathing, tire-chewing, uni-brow loving, losing to the Steelers fans. Whoever you are Steeler Fan, you have earned a spot in heaven for helping those less fortunate than you!