1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Start Over

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelers4Lyfe, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Steelers4Lyfe

Steelers4Lyfe Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2018
    It pains me to actually have to type this. It hurts. We don’t have the team to compete this year. Certainly not the defense. And if our offense can’t keep up, it’s a losing battle.

Ben was absolute dog**** today. Our coaches were even worse. Starting the second half run run screen pass spoke to how ****ty these coaches are. At what point will status quo end with this team and management actually see that something needs to change?

To make matters worse, the Ravens don’t even have the team to make it to more than a 5th-6th seed in the AFC.

Trade Bell and look to the future. This year is over. They have too hard of a schedule and are not good enough to compete.

2. TenaciousD

TenaciousD Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2017
    Wishful thinking. You know nothing will change. It's the Steeler's way.

3. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Dumb team. No heart!!!

4. Yepicalledit

Yepicalledit New Member

Sep 30, 2018
    I agree how does that short 20 min halftime take away all the momentum? It’s the same crap game after game. Run run pass punt! They play to loose! It time the Rooney’s realized that this league can’t be built entirely on the damn draft! Spend money when free agents are there! I walked away when it was14-0 I’m 47 and it’s so easy to predict this team

• Agree Agree x 1