1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Standing room tickets at Heinz Field!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by RodrigoPIT, Sep 4, 2017.

1. RodrigoPIT

RodrigoPIT New Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Hi, I'm a huge and long-time Steeler fan. I'll be going to the Ravens and Patriots game in December at Heinz Field. I already have tickets for the Ravens game, but I'm looking not at options for the Patriots one. I came across one standing room ticket at just like 60-70 dollars, and besides that one, the next cheapest ticket I could find is in the Upper Level End Zone from 150 dollars. I would like to know more about the standing room tickets, I know it is first come first serve, but, is it worth it or is it as bad as I've heard? I have read good and bad opinions about them... Do I actually get to watch the game with a good view which is the only real thing I care about? :D What would you recommend me? Thank you! #HereWeGo

2. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Never heard about that before?

I wonder if it is that small open area in the 500 level? Of course you could always just stand on the ramps like everyone else....

3. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    You can stand on the ronda and watch. Heck lots of times over the last 12 years I'd scalp a cheapest nosebleed seats I could find on the street. I would then try to find a unoccupied seat in the lower level and move in after mid 2nd quarter or halftime,. If anyone ever come and said anything, I'd just play it off, like the guy in front of me was my buddy and we were just catching up. You get some strange looks, but it would keep you from getting caught.

Ushers never said anything to me , they don't even check tickets later in the game.