1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Some very interesting statistics

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by shaner82, Dec 14, 2017.

1. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    http://steelcurtainrising.com/2016/...tics-home-heinz-field-winning-percent-2.html/

Talks all about home Ben vs road Ben, but it also breaks the stats down to the different OC's he's had so far. It's a very interesting read, IMO. If you hate Haley now, it might make you realize the good he's done, or perhaps you'll continue to hate him. There's no one conclusion that can be drawn from all the statistics in that link, which is part of the reason I find it interesting. Stats tell a story, but how you interpret it is up to you.

ps. It's a year old at this point, so it will not include anything that has occurred this year. Although you could easily update the stats with this years stats if you cared that much. I think we have a large enough Ben/Haley sample size that ignoring this year won't change how you view the stats

2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Quite a lot of info to digest but very interesting as you state. This season would skew (correct) some of the numbers under Haley especially road wins which is a +5 so far this year.

For what it's worth, this season so far, BB has 10 fewer sacks than Brady - 19 vs 29. I find that interesting as well, and hopefully helpful come Sunday.