1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Some shameless self promotion

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by SteelByDesign, Nov 4, 2013.

1. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    TTF feel free to remove this if I am breaking any rules.

I just wanted to say that I've joined the staff over at SteelCityBlitz.com and posted my first write up this morning titled "It's Time For a Youth Movement." If you've enjoyed any discussion we've had on here in the past and would like to help me out, please just take a look and read my write ups. Just your page hits can help me out. You can also following me on twitter @Steel_By_Design

Also just wanted to say thank you to everyone here. I've been interested in starting my own Steelers related website/blog for a while, and I'm not there yet but this is a big step for me. The discussions with many of you here are what gave me practice to really get to the point where I felt like I could do something like this.

Thanks!

2. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    It is against board rules, but I'll look the other way. Good luck on your new gig. :smiley1:

3. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    No SBD thank YOU for telling me how awesome I am at discussing the Steelers. LOL! I will check it out for sure.

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    You big softie ;)

Congrats SBD, don't always agree with your views but they are always well thought out, you should do fine.

5. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    That's why we're here right? Thank you.