1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

So wonder if .....

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by nafsreleets43, Jan 6, 2012.

1. nafsreleets43

nafsreleets43 Member

Oct 16, 2011
    The Patriots offence will suffer, if their Cordinator leaves to Penn State....... :towel:

2. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I think i heard he is staying on with the patriots as long as they are in the playoffs. Plus Tom Brady has been through many different Offense of Cooridantors so I doubt they miss much of a beat.

3. MikeFanForLife

MikeFanForLife Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    No because they cheat so anybody can step in and do his job.

4. punkneater

punkneater Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2011
    Interesting choice...heard on Mike & Mike this morn that this is causing an uproar amongst Penn State alum.
    If ya ask me, his afiliattion with NE is a blemish on his resume. There must not be any good coaches out there.

5. Steeldefense08

Steeldefense08 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    No they listed the coaches they wanted and their were some big names but i guess they all passed cause of the situation there.

6. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Penn State had no choice, they had to hire somebody with no ties to Paterno's old staff, what so ever. Why would they be in such an uproar, Paterno had no Penn State ties before he came over in 1957.

7. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    What coach in his right mind would want to come into this **** storm? PSU(of which I am a hugh supporter)will be irrelevent in the Big 10 for at least the next 10 years.So so sad!!!!

8. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    They also don't like the fact that he has zero head coaching experience anywhere.

Can't say that I blame them, looks like the whole process was shaken up, but maybe it needed to be shaken up.

There seems to be a defiance against the National media that really is sparking them to lash out.

9. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    He did not "come over" as head coach in 57,he held various positions before he assumed the head coaching roll in 1966.

However you are correct. PSU HAD to clean house.Start over.I agree 100%.

10. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    :this!:

And O'Brien is going to have to replace the entire staff. It's sad, but when you're trying to cure cancer, you have to kill some good tissue to ensure you got all of the bad.

I'll always love JoePa. But that era is over. It's time to move on, and the cleaner the break, the better. I understand people being emotional about this, but the program needs to tear down completely and rebuild if they're to get past this.

11. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    No they will not because Bill calls most of the plays.....

If Penn wants a Offensive Genious they should check out BA ,,,,he does our design calls our plays and helps lead our Offense to greatness.....So Please,,Pretty Please check out BA he already lives in the area.....