1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

So, what chance are you giving.....

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mstng1863, Nov 1, 2011.

1. mstng1863

mstng1863 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    What chance will Harrison play? _____%

What chance will Woodley play? ___%

What chance will Hines Play? ____%

I ahve read, and re-read everything on the Post, Trib, official website, and here. I feel I am getting conflicting information about Harrison and Woodley's playing status. Maybe we will not really know until late this week. In the Super Bowl, the coaches all knew that Pouncey would not be playing but that was not made official until game day, I believe. I think all three of these guys really want to play and BEAT Baltimore, especially Hines for his pure hatred of Baltimore, Woodley for the beating and his off season comments about Sacco, and Woodley just because he hasn't hit anyone in weeks and he needs to take out some frustration. Maybe just like the Super Bowl all three are REALLY out but Tomlin just want to help Baltimore prepare in any way. What chances do you give each of actually playing? My best guess on nothing but a felling is the chances each will play is:

Harrison 80%, Woodley 35%, and Hines 100%. (Even though I think Young Money gives the Raisins much more to think about and be worried about since they have been burned deeply throughout the year.)

2. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Harrison - 0%
    Woodley - 0% I hope I'm wrong. sit him, we need him for the rest of the year
    Ward - 100%

3. mstng1863

Oct 17, 2011
    I am fearing your are right about the chances our LBs play, but it is probably for the better that they both do not play. Living here in MD I just hate hearing nonstop Raisins' smack talk and for my own selfish reasons, I want them to play and us to win, but not to sacrifice the rest of the year. I know should the Raisins win for the second time, it will be all I hear about until we knock them out of the playoffs, like usual, later in the year.

4. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Harrison - 25%
    Woodley - 25%
    Ward - 100%

5. Rivets

Rivets Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Don't forget Sanders... Mother dying and his leg injury and all....

Harrison - 33%
    Woodley - 66%
    Ward - 100%
    Sanders - 10%

6. colsteveaustin

colsteveaustin Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Harrison - 0%
    Woodley -25%
    Ward - 100%
    Sanders - 40%

7. BurgherBoy7

BurgherBoy7 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Harrison ruled himself out already on facebook....I wouldnt think he would say that himself if he was going to play. Woodley says he's playing but their are reports that shut that down. Tomlin said that it would be determined whether it limits him in practice, but I believe he's not playing. Ward is going to play

8. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    I'm still ready to play if needed Coach Tomlin...Hello? (crickets)

9. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    From everything I've read, and from a clip with Woodley last night on NFL network, my guesses are:

Harrison: 10%
    Woodley: 75% (he was with one of the guys who reported him to be out, and they were laughing about that report being a little preliminary)
    Ward: 100%

10. lostyank

lostyank Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2011
    I just saw that clip, too. What's the deal? Is this part of a "misinformation" campaign on the part of the Steelers?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000d5d ... se-s-mouth

11. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah, that's the clip. :thumbs_up:

12. BurgherBoy7

BurgherBoy7 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    all i know is that the steelers are doing a heck of a job confusing me!

13. Steelballz

Steelballz Active Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Hahahaa! Let's just hope it's also confusing the Ratbirds too!

14. mstng1863

Oct 17, 2011
    I like how slowly one of our two linebackers' odds are improving (If no where else, at least on this post)... However, I admit watching and reading the news, I really do not have a clue. I am starting to think these conflicting reports are just to get the Raisins to prepare extra for us.