1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

So.. Andrew Billings and Will Jax III

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blitz, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016
    Both are injured and out for the season. So yeah. Suck it. I hope me enjoying that isn't too low.

2. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

[​IMG]

Why would you enjoy a human beings misfortune; Cincinnati Bengals player or otherwise? Those two had nothing to do wit what transpired in last year's wild card game.

Chest beating and boasting about unfortunate injuries actually does bring you down to the same level of people such as Burfict; people who are nothing more than beasts with no conscience.

Granted.. I do understand your apathy in regards to the Bengals. That is fine. However, to applaud both William Jackson III's and Andrew Billings untimely season ending injuries does not make it appropriate. In addition.. keep in mind this can happen to any team; rivals or otherwise.

In short: You do not have to like any team outside the one(s) you like, but do respect and understand their setbacks. Otherwise you ate no better than the Cincinnati Bengals fans who disgraced themselves to a national viewing audience.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Didn't we already have a thread about this?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Not too sure if we did. Either way.. still an unfortunate setback for both of them.

5. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
  6. Lambert

Lambert Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Never take pleasure in that. It sucks big time that Bryant, Golson, and maybe Green are out for us. We haven't even played a real game yet.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Seems normal to me given the circumstances.

8. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    :shrug:

• Like Like x 1
  9. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

About as low as Bungle fans throwing garbage at Ben while he's being carted off the field. Probably don't want to stoop to that level if you can help it.

10. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    you know
    i'm soo close to feeling happy about other teams misfortunes for the first time in a long long time

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Yes we did. But I don't give a doggone about their team, wimpy coach,and horrible organization. All of them could be out for the season as far as I care. They're all cowards

12. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    That's lame enjoying the fact that some rookies are injured from a division rival, it happened to the Steelers with Golson the last 2 seasons.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. 08SteelCurtain

08SteelCurtain Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2015
    I think Will Jackson wanted to be a Steeler, so yeah, kind of does make you look bad regardless

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. RPO IZSB

RPO IZSB Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2015
    Dumb

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    there is stupidity and there is misfortune, in the case of bryant and bell as far as we know, it's self inflicted stupidity and it's the 2nd year in a row. injuries are a part of the game, stupidity is self inflicted. the damaged goods that green and golson seem to be fall somewhere in the strange but true category. i have to admit though, i was pretty pumped when carson palmer got KVO'ed:cool:

16. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016
    Well when you guys point out that they are human beings I start to feel bad.

However I watch football for that disconnect. Where I could see real human beings set on fire but if they were wearing Ravens or Bengals jerseys I'd be smiling.

Of course when reality sets in I'll feel bad for a few seconds ):

To be serious though. It's because those two guys were connected to us pre-draft. Will Jax was "stolen" and even though we had every chance to get Billings and passed, even he went to the Bengals. Even though no franchise drafts for spite, did seem like the Bengals were.

So I cheer that instant karma, misery loves company ( cuz of Golson), sort of thing that Browns fans are Masters @.

I know theyre just kids that have nothing to do with the Burfict beef. And I am absolutely not cheering that they are lessened talent-wise (cuz then this thread would be about Eifert being injured and possibly not dicing our secondary). Those rookies most likely wouldnt have seen the field anyway.

Savage as it is, if Tom Brady, Ray Lewis, and Vontaze Burfict died in a plane crash tomorrow and they write a folk song. I won't lose sleep.

Don't you guys high road me I know EXACTLY what you're like in your respective man caves when on Sunday. Just know the NSA is recording all of that awful ****.

:lolol:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016