1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

SNF l Duck Tales - Steelers @ Chargers (Gameday Thread)

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SDOT, Oct 13, 2019.

1. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Just a hunch.

2. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    "A Football Life" starring P. Rivers. It will have to run after hours because all they have to work with is "he fathered 15 kids."

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  3. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    only the truest purest of heart legends have beaten the Empire in the postseason.

Both mannings twice.
    joe flacco
    mark sanchez
    Jake Plummer
    Nick Foles

Eli needs a shrine in pittsburgh next to Bradshaw.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Last night Al Michaels said Rivers is only behind Brett Favre for most consecutive games started (by a QB I assume), so there's something.;+)

5. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Most yards by a QB to never participate in a SB was another. :sleepy: Stat guys were working overtime last night.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  6. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Kay Adams on "Good morning football" said that Bush is far and away the front runner for DROY. He leads the entire NFL with 6 take aways so far this season.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    He may have been a punk at times, but certainly never at the level of Rivers or Brady.

8. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    For being a non-factor? :shrug:

9. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Living here in San Diego, there was local sports coverage that, I'm sure, wasn't picked up nationally. He was every bit the crybaby that Rivers is when things didn't go right. Even the story behind his beard is childish.

10. Insurgo

Insurgo Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2019
    No it shows how dumb some yinnzers are. Look across last night's field. Franchise QB, had a Franchise RB and hof coach that was and is Cowher's mentor. Yet they haven't even been to a SB while Tomlin has been to two and should have won both if not for either a really bad fumble or a really good defensive play. Not a coaching error.

I don't know you personally but I know Steelers fans because I've been one for a really, really long time and Tomlin has been hated on since day one. Since the beginning at least 1/3 or more of the fan base has called him a Rooney rule hiring. We all know what that means. The Steelers fans should be proud of the ownership group and their contributions not use it as a tool to pick on their own coach.

You can pretty much say Tomlin is the only coach in the AFC that's had success in the Brady era and that's what this is. Steelers fan just think they are owed a SB every year.

• Like Like x 1
  11. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I'd challenge the coaching error theory. They went into the superb owl playing against the worst run defense in Superbowl history and decided to attack the Packers strength, their secondary. That blunder was what kept them from winning more than the fumble.

12. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I stopped reading your Tomlin apologist bull shyte after the first sentence. And honestly, I'm tired of explaining and detailing his epic ineptitude and underachievement to people like you who refuse to admit any of MT's shortcomings.

And stop boasting about how long you've been a steelers fan. It makes you sound like a crotchety entitled old whiner. But hey, maybe thats what you were going for.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  13. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Was talking about the Helmet hit that was missed. No home stadium operator is going to play that view on the jumbo-tron...