1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Showtime...

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Steelers4tim, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Steelers4tim

Steelers4tim Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2022
    Hello all, glad to be here! I love the Steelers ALMOST as much as life itself. I'm like George Allen...when we lose, a piece of me dies. I buy a couple Steelers flags every year to fly on my 30' flagpole, and put it at half-mast when we lose. When we win, I'm reborn...and the flag goes back up to full mast!

A few ramblings...I hate politics (on both sides), I love the Emperor and the culture of winning that he built, Mike Dumblin is an AVERAGE coach, at best, and he should have at least 3 or 4 Championships by now, considering all the talent he's had. Artie II has become complacent, IMO, and he needs to work harder and fight harder for our beloved Organization.

Favorite Steeler of all-time is Mark Bruener...yes, Mark f****** Bruener, the best blocking TE in Steelers history. Wish #87 could have played with Bradshaw or Ben instead of scrub QB's, though. I believe in running the ball, a powerful offensive line, TOP, and imposing our will on other teams.

The current roster is a disgrace, and needs overhauled. Dumblin has set this organization back 40 years! Dude needs to stop worrying about being cool and start worrying about dropping the hammer on these guys...this team is SOFT! The Steelers are treading water here instead of striving for a Championship. It's time to fire Dumblin and find the next young Emperor, IMHO...if I disagree with a post, I don't disagree with your right to post it!

"If you lead a good life, say your prayers & go to church;
    then when you die, you might go to Pittsburgh."

----Steelers folklore

#firetomlin

2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Welcome aboard