1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Should we sign K Hunt

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Hardini68, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

c u next tuesday Bobby

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    meant to say both ways are equally bad is all

• Like Like x 1
  3. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    At their parole hearings, inmates show they have jobs lined up by holding up Bengals contracts.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Not sure why I'm taking the time to point out the obvious.

THESE ARE THE FACTS

Yes SHE gets in HIS face at 0:40. You will not see him approach her. You will see HER approach HIM.

You will see him push her away at 0:42. If she had any sense, she would have walked away.

She didn't

She re-enters the area at 0:54 to get talk more smack and get confronted by one of his friends looking to break it up and tell her to leave.

She doesn't.

She remains in the area PUSHING THE FRIEND attempting to de-escalate the situation and break it up.

at 0:57 an OBVIOUS ACCIDENTAL BUMP of Kareem into his buddy who HAPPENS TO FALL INTO THE GIRL occurs. << Why would he hurt his buddy if it was intentional? It wasn't.

THIS IS MY
    OPINION

An instigated and now irate Kareem then PUSHED TO THE LIMIT BY THIS GIRL then gives her a kick joke of a kick. I can kick harder than that. It was obviously not intended on truly harming the girl. If it was, she would have had a lot more than a bruised ego at the end of it.

I'm not defending Kareem in its entirety. He should have been the better guy and just called the cops. He was obviously drinking as was she (<<ILLEGALLY I might add). Kareem has no previous history of illegal behavior.

This was an isolated incident that included alcohol and bad judgement on both parts. To kick him out of the league for this was ridiculous.

And the fact that the girl in this is deemed without blame is LAUGHABLE.

People are brainwashed, and I could care less of what your thoughts are of me. You have no idea who I am. Nor do I care if you ever do.

5. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    It's not an isolated incident. He is under investigation for three violent incidents right now.

Who said the girl is without blame? The point is that Hunt is the one who initiated the physical violence and continued it.

Nobody is brainwashed. That's just you making an excuse for your victim blaming.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    He motioned for her to come over. Supposed you missed that.

The rest of your interpretation of that video is fascinating.

You’re right, I don’t know you and base on your position of this event, don’t care too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    You are free to think as you want. Keep drinking the Kool aide that is fed you.

I'm done with this conversation.

8. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Find it pretty funny when people ignore the reality of what is right in front of them.

You're not the only one. Have a nice day.

9. Spartacus

Spartacus Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012

I know there are veteran posters here with thousands of posts, and you all are very familiar and friendly with each other, well most of the time. This is still an open forum and new people come in all the time. Not saying the OP's question is a good question, but he does have the right to ask.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    How many times are you going to write that you are done before you actually stop making a fool of yourself?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  11. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Lol, she didn't get in his face. She was fixing her skirt when he first laid hands on her.

And regardless of whether she got into his face or not, that doesn't give him the right to lay his hands on her (or him if she were a guy). The fact that you can watch this video and think that she deserved what she got is disturbing. I fear for your future girlfriends/wife and it makes wonder about your mental stability and your anger issues. I hope this it just youthful naivete and you mature out of it. The more you carry on, the worse you look to 95% of the posters here. If I were you, I'd quit replying and hope that this thread gets buried on page 13 asap.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    As far as losing his job for his actions, yes they were that severe. I would probably feel differently had she blindsided him with shots to the head, and his reaction was to turn and shove or even smack her away. Once. Even if he had just walked away after the initial shove and gone to his room.....suspension. But he went over to after she was down, clearly injured and of no threat to him, and kicked her. That sealed his fate.

13. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Yep. He had plenty of chances to walk away but his temper would not allow it. If all he had done was push her away because she attacked him (she didn't "attack" him but let's suppose she did) he would have been fine. Instead he kept coming back and forcing himself through other people to get at her. I don't have any idea how someone can act like that is justified or self-defense. You don't defend yourself by coming back into the situation you have previously successfully extricated yourself from.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    Not familiar with anyone here really. They all suck and I hate them all. Especially that Glemm guy. He is a real ahole

15. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    When trying to interpret the video, it helps to remember (1) there’s no audio, and (2) we have no idea what happened before LobbyCam.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. TheMatrixHasYou

TheMatrixHasYou Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2018
    She is NOT the aggressor. He walks up, stops. She walks up closer. Some other guy gets in between. Hunt then pushes her back, then Hunt pushes the guy out of the way and moves towards her and reaches out to her again (to push her?) and she slaps him.

Other guys move in and take Hunt away, then Hunt breaks free and rushes the girl and knocks her down.

Both of them are in the wrong for the argument but everyone knows that Hunt is bigger and stronger and can easily handle anything physical with a girl. If she hits first, she should go to jail. This is not equal. It's not a fair fight. Hunt has an extreme advantage, that's why he pursues it.

He's in the NFL. He should know that he has a lot to lose. He doesn't care because no beotch is going to talk to him like that.

If he was going up against Alejandro Villanueva he wouldn't pursue a confrontation. He would walk away quickly.