1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Should we draft a QB or sign one in free agency next year?

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by steelersfan35, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    To me Rosen looks like he could be the next Jay Cutler. All of the physical tools in the world, but lacking what it takes upstairs to be a top-tier NFL QB.

It will be interesting to see how high Mayfield goes. I don’t think he helped himself last night despite the number of points they put up. He could have stuck a dagger into Georgia a number of times late in that game, and made a number of poor throws downfield.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    i saw a guy that when the pocket was closing had a hard time seeing over the giants at times. that has always been a cause for concern about him to me. i know drew brees and all but when baker has to stay in and read his progressions it hurts him. benkurt is still interesting to me. silvers from troy is another guy i may keep an eye on too. he is a 4 year starter with some decent numbers. mike white is another. these guys could be moving up the boards some closer to draft time. so much to like and dislike about the crop this year. :cool:

3. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    He can't stay health either. No thanks.

4. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    Cutler being a Rosen comparison is dead on Elvis. Hadn't made that connection but that is so accurate.