1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Shane Ray Cited For Marijuana This Morning

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by TerribleTowelFlying, Apr 27, 2015.

1. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Casey Hampton in 2001, maybe?

Then we traded UP for Troy in 2003, and up again for Santonio in 2006. Those are the only first round trades Colbert has made.

I'd say they all worked out pretty well. :smiley1: Maybe we give it a go again this year. Depending on how the draft falls, I might be all for it.

2. Steelcop

Steelcop Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Kids these days, they don't think about the consequences until it's too late. Probably cost him a lot of money

3. contract

contract Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2014
    Yep, that's it. We moved back 3 spots from #16 to #19 for 4th & 6th round picks and drafted Big Snack. You're doing pretty well when you can trade back, add a couple of extra picks ... and grab a 5 time Pro Bowler. :applaud:

4. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Ray has two negatives against him, first is turf toe, players usually get TT later in their careers and it is an on again off again nagging problem for them, so is it worth a gamble to draft him with TT, yeah it might be good to go right now, but how good will it stay after he starts pushing off on his toes through camp and the regular season??

Negative number two: As soon as he is drafted he will enter phase 1 of the NFL drug program where it will be mandatory for him to be drug tested randomly 10 times a month, and if one of those tests shows a positive he will be gone for the season, this said weighing risk to reward the Risk far outweighs the reward in my opinion....