1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Seriously what’s up with Boz? Rookie kicker in the playoffs makes me nervous

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by jamie, Jan 9, 2021.

1. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    When I saw the thread that we were dressing 3 I wondered the same thing. I just can't see them putting Dobbs out there unless an injury occurs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    I agree. I don't want them getting cute with RPO plays. That is part of how they lost to Baltimore the first time in 2019. The Wildcat worked against the Bengals, so they thought they should do it more against the Ravens, which led to Samuels throwing a killer interception early on.

Play Roethlisberger. Trust your damn Hall of Fame quarterback. If he can't get the job done tonight, this team is done, anyway.

3. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    I doubt it is the warm up as much as something aggravated, then re-aggravated by using the same action over and over. That is pure speculation, but if it is a recurring thing in the same area he might just need rest, surgery, or it might be something that is nagging while he continues to use (over use) those same areas of the body. Think of a carpenter who uses the same motion to pound nails over and over, I have had friends who develop problems with the hand and elbow. They need to work so they continue through the pain, or slightly adjust the action...but sooner to later that part of the body gives out.