1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Bowl

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by NY STEELERFAN, Jan 26, 2017.

1. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
  2. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Temple's Haasan Reddick has been killing the one on one drills. But I didn't see much of him in the team drills and I tried to focus on him most of the time. Still, I would love to have him on the team. He would be a great addition to that ILB crew.

Iowa DT Jaleel Johnson has been the opposite. Looks so so in one on ones but makes his presence felt in the team drills. He's still one of my favorite DL prospects. Very similar to Hargrave, they could rotate in and not miss much. Hargrave had 2 concussions as a rookie, something I would keep in mind.

The Baylor center, cant think of his name right now, also looked good. Pretty tall for the position though, not sure how Steelers take that into consideration.

Not sure where WR Cooper Kupp is slated to go in the draft, but man that guys got some hands.

The tight end class is top of the line. I'd be surprised if OJ Howard is there when we pick, so my top guy would be Evan Engram.

3. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Would you take Howard if he was there....hypothetically? Would you trade up a couple spots to get him?

4. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    I'd definitely grab him if he was sitting there at 30. I would not trade up though. The TE class has enough talent you could grab one in the 2nd and I wouldn't want to use the picks to move up.

5. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    I would 100% take him at 30, but he will likely be long gone by then

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I got a chance to watch the game last night and didn't really feel like I was seeing the game right. With that said here are guys that stood out to me, from the game only. I know guys like Reddick, Howard and Kupp had great weeks but I didn't notice much during the game.

South Team: DT Adams, WR Reynolds, DE Kpassafnon, DE Willis & ILB Riley. I am not so sure these dlinemen were that good of the fact that the North's OT's wee that bad....

North Team: WR Jones, RB Hunt, S Jerome, OG Dawkins, OLB Rivers. I had mixed feelings on CB Langley as he got burnt a lot but did come up with the int.

I also will be very interested in QB's Dobbs and Webb as projects but not sure how far they will fall. I will say this I like Hunt a ton but I am afraid he may have played his way up the boards and out of our range.