1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Sean Spence

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by troybellringer55, Oct 2, 2015.

1. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I got to take my hat off to him. He played his best pro game last night. Filled in very nicely for Ryan Shazier. Very glad he is bouncing back so well from his horrible knee injury.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    All he does is just make football plays, I am glad he is a Pgh Steeler.
    He knows how to play the game. It is unfortunate he has been stripped of some of his God given ability.There would be no Ryan Shazier if this don't happen.

3. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Classy move by the Steelers to have patience and keep him around. He is an asset...

4. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    he and williams still have some work to do. they seem to make a play then get caught up behind guys getting blocked, when they are not even the guys getting blocked and allow these running plays to blow by them. i like them both but they are not fully there yet. i think spences size hurts him in some of those situation. i'm not sure he can see past the wash and locate the rb's early enough. :cool:

5. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Spence does look better this season than in 2014.

6. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    i'm not ready to jump on the band wagon yet. I specifically was watching him with the binoculars on one run play, and the wide receiver just out physicalled Spence pushing him completely out of the play. Decent gain by the running back. That wasn't Hines Ward blocking him. A linebacker getting out muscled by a receiver isn't outstanding in my eyes.

7. The Renegade

The Renegade Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2015
    Easily one of my favorite players on the team. What a player, what a story, and such a tribute to the Steelers for giving this guy an opportunity to get healthy and play. Keep it up Spence! We are all rooting for you!

8. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I would love to see him play safety