1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Screw that "other board" this is MUCH BETTER

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by HinesWardHOF, Oct 26, 2011.

1. HinesWardHOF

HinesWardHOF Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    screw that old board.... i and many others it seems tried to join that board for years... literally 2 years for me... i even changed emails to comply with their set up feature.. still.. they never replied... i waited and waited... nothing ... and after reading the boards here it seems many others had the same problem... no moderator.. no one to approve your joining their precious board.. i found the link to this board.. filled out the form and was accepted in 30 seconds.. no extra email to make .. no begging... no pleading... no waiting a year or 2.. 30 seconds and BAMMM i was a member.. thank you to whoever made this great board...
    to the other board i wish i could PI$$ on it .. pour gasoline on it... and burn it... hope it dies a slow death.. they dont support it or monitor it so screw it ..let it go THIS IS BETTER... MUCH BETTER !!! GO STEELERS !!!!

2. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Agreed. I tried for at least 5 years to get on and never could. Sad the organization won't even give us a real message forum. Oh well, this site is great.

3. VASteel

VASteel Member

Oct 25, 2011
    I am with you 100%. I have been trying to get on there for over 5 years. I was able to for about a week, and then all of a sudden I could not post. Than kyou for building us a home.

4. HinesWardHOF

HinesWardHOF Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    this is soooo cool.. now it even shows whos on line.... great job guys... whoever you are... GO STEELERS !!!

5. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Just saying "screw" on that other board would have gotten you banned. Someone actually used the word "vagina" on a recent thread and as far as I can tell, he's still with us! Doesn't get any better than that! :drinks:

6. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Thanks and welcome aboard. :hello:

Yeah, I'm not gonna ban anyone for that, but I just ask that people are courteous and refrain from using any language that's going to be offensive to others. :good:

7. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I'll do my best....

How bout that pic from Steeltradition83? Knoxy likey. :banned:

8. 96Ziggy96

96Ziggy96 Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Been a reader of the old board for several years now, tried to register to post too many times to count with no luck, thanks to those of you in charge over here, something like this has been along time coming

9. Guest

Guest Guest

yes thanks for this board terribletowelflying glad to be among u

10. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Cant thank TTF enough :yahoo: :dancing: :bowdown: :rawk: :good: :drinks:

11. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I do love this board. It's great. So happy to finally have a good Steelers board to post on.

I just hope that if this board gets really big that it won't be too expensive to maintain.

12. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    If cost becomes a issue TTF PLEASE ask for donations!!Just put up a PO box we can send a few bucks to.