1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

SC GAMECOCKS BASKETBALL

Discussion in 'Other Sports Talk' started by Steelpens65, Jan 6, 2024.

1. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Women are great but we absolutely are stronger and have the tools to be better at sports. I'm huge Golf fan. Yes, it's obvious they can't hit the ball as far as men but they also don't have the nerves of steel and strong mindset the men have. I watch tons of men and women golf and men putt way better. They once asked Annika S. how she always seemed on and her reply was God given talent and a very mild "time of month". I watched Juli Inkster win a US Open years ago and you could see the pain on her face as she struggled around course. She had a bad time of month. One of the greatest rounds of Golf I ever watched. An amazing struggle and she pulled through.

Now as for beach volleyball. I live by a very popular beach for the Philly crowd. Love sitting there watching the young ladies play volleyball. I'm convinced the city put them up on beach for old perverts entertainment.

• Like Like x 2
  2. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    22-10 Go PITT!! I think they will be playing for the ACC Championship this week. Not sure but don't think Cocks or Vols. are in ACC.

Damn you guys for having me follow this;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Steelpens65

Steelpens65 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2021
    You are correct… SC and Tenn in SEC

• Like Like x 1
  4. Steelpens65

Steelpens65 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2021
    Thats a pretty good season for Pitt

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. steel machine