1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

San Francisco game activities, tailgaters

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Dan P., Jun 13, 2019.

1. Dan P.

Dan P. New Member

Jun 13, 2019
    Headed to Levi's Stadium in September and looking for pre-game Steelers activities/tailgaters we can join in on.

2. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Welcome! Granted, the 9ers don't actually play IN San Fransicko but, you could get together and play the game my stepson played when he lived in downtown SF: Guess the species of the feces!

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Even if you don't hook up with a group in advance, there will be an abundance of early Steeler tailgaters around the parking lots -huge Steeler fan base in Bay area based on past games at The Stick. Last attended a Steeler-Niner game in November 1999, Steelers with Kordell Stewart, Bettis, Richard Huntley beat Niners 26-6 in a cold driving rain. The stadium was empty by the 4th Qtr except for 15-20K Steeler fans cheering on the road "home" team. My Brother wants us to drive my camper up to Los Gatos hills to camp and then wander down to Birks Steakhouse in Santa Clara to have a Tomahawk Prime Rib Eye Steak lunch/dinner and watch the game in their bar. That's a lot of driving to not attend the game and tickets can be had for $150 or so. Undecided.