1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Same sh''''t , diffrent year

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by petekoutromanos, Dec 23, 2018.

1. petekoutromanos

petekoutromanos Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Just like last year, just like I have been saying about the Patriots, the refs control who wins and loses especially in December, how else is the NFL gonna keep majority of fan bases to keep watching till week 17, if u cant see this BS your crazy, it all started weeks ago with the Chargers game , we are way better team than the Chargers, then last week the Patriots for the first time ever were getting calls against them,its entertaining watching this crap but at least Im glad im not a slave to it like I use to be, this is why when fans seem like having a heart attack over their team loosing and u see the players on your team thats lost look like they could give a crap, I guess they know as well but they dont care at least they get paid millions , everyday fans ffel like crap because its a n escape from realty for most people. Open your eyes the NFL is so rigged it aint funny

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    [​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Yea your right. The NFL would much rather have the boring Lamar Jackson led Ravens in the playoffs over the 6 time super Bowl champion Steelers.. Right

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Cry, Cry, Cry. Ya lost, it's life, put on your big boy boots and go to work,

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. lewisha

lewisha Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I agree with you whole-heartedly. However, this “ its the officials, it’s the west coast games, the ball was tipped” is getting out of hand. And it’s not just the team, it’s the fan base. Fighting in the stands, sucker-punching, pushing women.... our fan base is no better than the Raiders anymore. I’m out, I am no longer proud of this franchise, and what it used to stand for.

6. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012

Seems like it

7. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Somebody has to win the AFCN

8. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Such is life

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  9. Steelers '08

Steelers '08 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2016
    As much as I want to disagree I can’t. I think the NFL, NBA. and MLB are all rigged in some way. Today we had a ton of calls go against us. We should of won that game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Speaking of stuff being rigged. Did anyone watch the Jermell Charlo fight last night. Dude easily won 10 of 12 rounds and lost a unanimous decision. I have no idea what fight the judges were watching. Boxing is the most corrupt sport there is though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017

With the NFL a close second

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Anything with this much money involved always has some sort of fishy dealings going on with it. It just does. That’s how people are.

14. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Its not rigged ,but the officials are definitely not consistent and seem to just be able to throw a flag at their own discretion with no repercussions ..
    Think back to the Raiders game,the officials and the Raiders basically tried to hand us that damn win..This season is all on us .

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    With today's world of social media it would be next to impossible to fix pro sports and it not coming out to the public but I see terrible calls in sports all the time. It goes for and against your favorite teams. I'm just thankful for instant replay or there would be a lot of violence against refs for blowing games.

A lot of bad calls went our way in the Seattle Super Bowl or we'd only have 5 rings.

16. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    I don't really think its rigged but I do think the quality of the officials has sunk to record levels. Whether its due to diversity, inclusion, PC, or whatever, they are terrible. Sometimes when a flag is throw and the judge who threw the flag tries to explain to the referee, the look on his face is one of WTF but he has to go through with the call. The standards seem to have been lowered simply by the quality of their calls. IMO.

17. 69-2now

69-2now Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2017
    When there are billions upon billions of dollars at risk you can bet your sweet fanny games are swayed one way or another.
    Vegas baby...

• Agree Agree x 1