1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

same ol same from tomlin

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by fearthesteel, Mar 1, 2020.

1. SteelerNole

SteelerNole Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2019
    Eye roll . . .

2. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    If I find a winning lottery ticket blowing down the sidewalk, does that make me a smart financial manager?

Gibberish? Name me any other coach who let his star player tweet a video from the post game locker room? Name me any other coach who allowed the best offensive talent the league has ever seen go right down the drain with nothing to show for it?

Your points are the opinion of someone who has an agenda and facts be damned.

I assume you think that your butt-kissing attitude constitutes fairness?

3. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017

4. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    But it should have you :puking 3:now that you have seen the light!:amen:

5. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    :puking2::puking 3:

6. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    I served in the Air Force. I was deployed overseas during Desert Shield/Storm. I was lucky to make it back with my health, and mind, intact. Some friends were not so lucky. I'm a proud damn American as well. And while the terrible grammar is overly annoying, I simply cannot tolerate censorship.

I might disagree. I might think the other point of view is asinine. I very well might say so, belligerently. But here, on a freaking message board, if someone feels like saying something that has been said already, who are you, or I, to make our own stupid comments about them voicing what they feel passionate about?

If I didn't want to read another Tomlin thread, I just shouldn't read it. It's not up to me to decide whether someone should be denied the right to start one.

• Like Like x 1
  7. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012

You’re bitching about a player getting cut while Tomlin wasn’t even the coach? Wtf? Do y’all even take a moment to think or just post some bs and hope it sticks?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  8. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    The problem is this debate is well beyond facts.

For example:

You say the best offensive talent the league has ever seen... better than the 2000 Rams? The 83 Redskins? The 98 Vikings? The 84 Dolphins?

I’d say they were more talented offenses, setting records and the like. And, FWIW, none of them won the Super Bowl that year.

Of course, you could say that we’re talking about wasted talent, so of course they wouldn’t be scoring as much as those. But that leads us into a lot of speculation. How does that talent compare to the late 2000s Chargers? The 80s Dolphins? The 2000s Colts? The 86 Raiders?

And now we’re already miles from the realms of fact. Fun to compare, mind, but all speculation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    All true, and informative!

But again, it tells the story when you have to compare our uber talented teams with a list of the greatest evers.....who didn't win the Super Bowl....and we couldn't even win a playoff game! Why?

Additionally, you gave examples of talented "teams", I referred to some of the best individual talent the league has ever seen.....and somehow that individual talent never became a "team". Why?

10. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Talk about being clueless, how in the heck is a HC responsible for Bell sitting out :facepalm:.

11. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    The HC is responsible for the environment, and when you coddle idiots, the environment gets toxic. But I'm sure you aren't really looking for an answer, just an argument, so help your self.

12. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    BS, Bell was looking to get paid just like all the other players, that decision was on Colbert and Art II for what they offered Bell. Bell sitting out had nothing to do with the toxic environment :facepalm:.

13. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Ya know what, you aren't even worth debating with! You throw out things as if you know every move the Steelers ever made, and why. You back-peddle when someone takes the time to point out your bull ****. You call people names when it's often you who is full of ****.

Back you go on the "ignore nimrods' list.

14. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    Stop being a wuss, because you got owned with your lame ass narrative :shrug:.