1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Ryan Clark talks too much

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Mar 12, 2012.

1. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I saw him on NFL Network today and they asked him about Mike Wallace and he said he didn't think Walllace would be with the Steelers this season. I don't think the Steelers management want him talking about personnel decisions.

2. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Ryan Clark is not in the FO. And Mike Wallace basically said the same thing. None of it matters, or affects what will really happen.

3. RobertoC#21

RobertoC#21 Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    Ryan Clark rarely speaks non-true statements. I like what he has to say, its refreshing to hear someone speak that doesnt use cliche's all the time and isnt afraid of not being PC. I hate that this world is so afraid to speak the truth because it may offend someone....if the truth hurts....toughen up!!!

4. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    So he can't give his opinion on personnel? I see nothing wrong with his comments unless he has been told (via his contract) that he isn't allowed to say things like he did.

5. steel_d_curtain

steel_d_curtain Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    I thought Ryan did a good job on NFL network tonight. I had a laugh when he said something about the Steelers Defense being old and done last year.

He was also asked about the best WR available on the market and he didn't even mention Wallace. I 100% thought he would have said Wallace, seeming he still is his teammate.

6. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    I think the people who complain about this type of stuff need to stop talking so much. WOW.

7. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    As I've said before, with the saturated level of coverage these days, players and coaches are damned either way - if they say something, then they've said too much, and if they say nothing, then reporters and fans just make up what they think they would say anyway.

8. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Wow, censorship is running rampant on this board. Every other thread is telling someone to shut up. Clark said nothing wrong, and nothing he says has any bearing at all on whether Wallace gets signed or not. I for one want to hear what our players have to say and not listen to some boring evasive pc answer.

9. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    :cool:
    Thank You, This world is too PC. "Say what you mean and Mean what you say" ... nothing at all wrong with that. If you don't like it turn the channel or go away or stand firm and debate your position without the use of inflammatory or vlugar words.

I've heard Clark on the NFL Network and when he called in to Skip Bayless' show concerning his tweet. I have to say I agree with clark both times. There's a difference between a "whistle blower and a snitch" AND Spygate is more damaging to the NFL than the bounty scandal. The Patsies were not hammered hard enough in my opinion.

Cajun-

10. black&gold in NJ

black&gold in NJ Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    He didn't say anything that wasn't discussed here, he seems to be a" straight with no chaser" guy when talking football; I like it.

11. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
  12. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Was just listening to the NFL network and the talking heads on there were saying the same things about Miami that Clark was tweeting. I believe what they said was "The front office is a shambles"

13. Yogi4

Yogi4 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Do you have a link or is just another "I think"Moment Players will talk in the off season because they don't have anything else to do but work out.