1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Ryan Clark- 'I Know Guys On My Team Who Smoke Pot'

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TerribleTowelFlying, Feb 6, 2014.

1. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    maybe you and I swam in the same pool before coastal

Montford point swimming pool
    ?

2. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I would be surprised if 75% of the league doesn't smoke.

3. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    I think I told you guys on a thread the other night. When in the Corps we used to put guys in jail for tokin up. I tried it once (when I was very young) and did not like not being in control of me and never tried it again, however, I bought 18,000 shares of a company called HEMP last week. I paid .0503 cents a share for it. It was .30 cents yesterday and touched .31 cents today but had a correction today. It closed between .22 and .25 cents today. I find it funny I was dead set against it all my life but invest in it now. More and more states ate making it legal for Recreational Colorado and Washington. There also 9 legal for medical purpose

4. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    Yes I actually showed the operator one time how to clean the pool on the bottom. I was the operator two separate times of Area 5 Pool. that was in the 70's. Don't think you are as old as me though

I was also a safety diver for two different sets of SCUBA instructors too

5. darcrav

Jun 16, 2012

do you remember when they filmed the episode for Moving On there?
    and
    hell no I'm not as old as you!!:smiley1:

6. TheSteelHurtin2188

TheSteelHurtin2188 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Why are they dirt bags and I'm not?

7. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I'm pretty sure we are up to 20 states plus the District of Columbia that have medical marijuana laws enacted.

8. knab70

knab70 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2012

Grass has been available since Adam & Eve.. let the earth bring forth grass the herb yielding seeds along with vegetation. We all know weed gives you the munchies ..what's better than a fresh picked tomato out of the garden after a few good hits. God saw that it was good. Gen.1:11-12

How do you interpret this preacher? Awe by the way you might want to skip over these passages during a sermon prep. don't want to open a can of worms with the congregation J/K :lolol: Seriously it would be unique to find a potless locker room anywhere in the NFL let alone any other sport named. It shouldn't have surprised anyone what and how Clark addressed the issue unless you were living under a rock all your life. I don't see this going away anytime soon but on the contrary. With the resent states legalization of pot will only spread like a cancer. Small amounts allowed in the home will eventually cross the threshold into more negative issues if not already. "Just say no"

9. darcrav

Jun 16, 2012
    I remember
    and the next day I was reading on the top 10 hemp investments
    they all seem prmising just hope Monsanto stays the hell out of it.

this is gonna explode now
    whether it's legal to smoke or not because the many uses for the plant outweighs the recreational use

10. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    The Book of Jeff Chapter 1 verse 1 Puff Puff Pass. It is one of the lesser known gospels, my younger brother's holy book. I believe chapter two involves not making eye conact during a devils three way.

11. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Why don't we just drop it?

12. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Like this is a surprise. I'm sure lots of guys on the team do coke too, and I wouldn't be surprised if a few dabble in crystal meth or even heroin. Lots of athletes/celebrities do.

I'm not going to argue this next part so this will be the only thing I'll say about this and then I won't talk about it anymore. All drugs should be legalized, regulated and taxed. Yes, ALL drugs, including heroin and all the other hard drugs you can think of. Legalizing and regulating all drugs will all but destroy gangs. In fact, our way of life would change drastically. Prison inmate populations would be drastically reduced. Crime would be drastically reduced. There would no longer be any such thing as dirty drugs as it would all be regulated and properly labeled. We could teach drug users how much is a "safe" amount and at what purity. Quality of life would improve for all of society!

I'm amazed we didn't learn this lesson during the prohibition era.

ps. Before you rip me, keep in mind a lot of criminologists and very experienced cops have said the exact same thing I'm saying, so no, I'm not crazy.

13. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Good idea.

14. TheSteelHurtin2188

TheSteelHurtin2188 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    That's fine we can drop it but that was a pretty broad statement.

15. darcrav

Jun 16, 2012
    AGREE 100 PERCENT

16. darcrav

Jun 16, 2012
    I was just going to say

wrap it up
    pack it in

17. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    Yep was that guy named Chet Atkins or something like that? I never went to watch and HEY, I ain't that old, sheesh. 65 and you're shoveling dirt on me

18. darcrav

Jun 16, 2012
    we all

tuned in
    turned on
    and
    now drop out

you see what you did Ryan Clark by running your mouth on tv!!!!!!???????

19. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    Actually the amount of THC in the plants HEMP grows is not good for the smoking MJ. There is a small part of HEMP called Marijuana Inc. They are in Medical and will move into smoke stuff when it gets more legal, The guy who said 20 States you are right
    Now TTF told us to hush about it so I be hushin now Haha

20. darcrav

Jun 16, 2012

:smiley1: would never do that

older bud wiser

21. darcrav

Jun 16, 2012
    hey they grow it with real low thc because CNB is another active ingredient in marijuana and it helps with seizures
    I watched this on a Sunjay Gupta special the other day in Colorado this 5 yr old girl was the PATIENT on the medical marijuana Took some time for it to be approved because she was soo young but it has helped miraculously for this young precious life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3IMfIQ_K6U

22. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I very rarely preach from the book of 2nd Opinions. LOL.

23. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Sweden actually did legalize heroine and it became such a problem they had to illegalize it again. Who's your mayor Shaner? Rob Ford?! LOL!

24. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Chet's the MAN!!! And he's from right here in my county!

25. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    I was curious about hemp because they're trying to legalize it in KY to harvest it for the fiber or something? It's is just ASSOCIATED with marijuana right? It's not actually "pot"? I have no idea about this stuff because I didn't skip school to watch Easy Rider! LOL!