1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Rookies taking jobs

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by cajunyankee, Apr 30, 2018.

1. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    I think JJ Wilcox won't be around too much longer. Neither will his 3.125 mil salary.
    The Same with Coty Senabaugh and his 1.2 mil salary.( Sutton taking his job)
    Jerald Hawkins will loose out to Chuks
    Big Dan loses to Frazier.
    Fitz T and ridley loses to Samuels.

Nat Berhe and Dangerfield and M. Golden will battle for the 5th and final safety spot..... Dangerfield wins by a nose.

Cajun

2. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Hawkins still has a place within the roster. I still believe he has time to prove himself within his place on the roster. This is technically his "Sophomore Season" as last year was his "Rookie Season".

Big Al. Marcus. Chuks. Hawkins for the offensive tackles. Need a backup for both left and right.

I believe Malik Golden will beat out Dangerfield this season as he was likely to do it had he not gotten injured.

Agree with the rest.

3. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    exactly what I was thinking!

5. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Depends on Conners knee. I see Ridley of use this year. Fichtner likes the run game and the FB. He will use that position for much more than just a blocker. I expect Samuels and his to have about 30 receptions between them this year. I'm looking forward to his offense the next couple of years as it evolves. :cool:

6. TheSteelHurtin2188

TheSteelHurtin2188 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I actually think Behr ends up on the team. He is a special teams ace and I believe that was his sole purpose of being brought here. I think DHB is gone. Too many Young guns that can play specials for cheaper.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011