1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Ron Cook - When is the Steelers Way the wrong way

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mikeyg, Feb 4, 2023.

1. SteelReal

SteelReal Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2020
    Its laughable how ridiculously remedial people like you come off at times. If Belichick was varsity, Tomlin was junior varsity?? Really?? Does this mean if Phil Jackson was varsity that Pat Riley was JV?? What about Jerry Sloan?? Was he JV?? Think about this b4 you answer. Who knows how many championships Ewing or Malone would have won if it we're not for Jordan. This is what sticks in my craw about shortsighted people like yourself. You can see the whole picture but you refuse to acknowledge the truth about it. At the end of the day it's bad timing. You might just be playing/coaching at a time when the greatest of all time is at work. ...what's meant to be is meant to be and clowns like you can't get past that even though there's no denying it.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Different year, and we were up by 2 TDs when Ben was injured in that game.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    They put together 2 really good games running the ball at the end there ... we'll see I guess. Not enough to be a trend IMHO.

There is still something off with the run defense for my liking.

4. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Tomlin and Ben let us down

5. Steelvision

Steelvision Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2022
    Sometimes i get the impression its the management or FO making these staffing calls. But if its Tomlin who's responsible for the mess that's the staff, then maybe your right. And we have swung and missed badly on a number of 1st rounders lately (Bush, Burns, Jarvis Jones....)

However, i would have liked to have seen how the team performs with a solid OC and DC in place. Rooney and Khan should sit down with Tomlin and say this is who we want to help you prepare for games.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Oh ....now it's not they got there , but who they beat.
    So the Eagles don't deserve to be in the SB ....by Your thinking.....because the played backups in the NFC championship.....,or KC doesn't belong because they played the Bengals who were without 3 starting OL .....LoL..Just admit it . You want to b!+ch. LoL