1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Rodger Goodell

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by biggbunch68, Oct 18, 2018.

1. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    Its time for him to go!! I'M tired of this narcisist getting on tv and telling how the NFL is so much better now..He is saying the rating's are up for the nfl all across the board, they might be but i dont believe it. and even if they are i love defense and there is verry lil defense in the game now... Ihave seen more drives stopped with a thrown flag. He even has some media members coming out and supporting this NEW NFL. It makes me sick....( RANT OVER )

2. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Agreed. Getting too much like arena football or the NBA. No defense until the last minutes of the game. Only will change if it starts hurting the revenues. We will see if the Media networks pony-up the big dollars next go round. If it wasn't for tv revenue I think the owners would be more concerned.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    And yet the owners love him for some reason so he isn't going anywhere.

4. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    And another thing there aint no morning sports talk shows worth watching. I cant watch GMF all they do is talk over each other and that Peter guy is just a dork, cant watch the Sharp and Bayless show cause Bayless is just a idiot , . I cant watch First Take cause of the loudmouth... Greebergs new show has greenberg on it so i cant watch that... lol

5. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Goodell gets his marching orders from the owners. It's his job to sell whatever they want. I'm not sure a replacement would make any difference.

6. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    They just gave him a new 5 year contract for 200 million last december, it would cost them 200 million to buy him out right now, so get used to him being the commissioner for the next 5 years....

7. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    He makes the owners a lot of money . Offence sells more than defence does . That's simply the reality.

Goodell isn't going anywhere