1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

RIP Pittsburgh Dad's Dad

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by John, Feb 14, 2019.

1. John

John New Member

Feb 11, 2019
  2. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    U should have titled this RIP Pittsburgh dads dad.. Thought Pittsburgh dad died

3. John

John New Member

Feb 11, 2019
    Duly noted. Fixed.

4. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I love Pittsburgh Dad ... condolences to his family!

5. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    In keeping with the humorous talent that Pittsburgh Dad possesses and most likely derived it from his Dad, I was going through a rough spell many years ago when my Wife and I lost all 4 parents and 2 cousins within a 5 year period, all buried at the same mortuary/cemetery - and by this time, unfortunately we knew all the Mortuary staff on a first name basis (not something to strive for) and I asked one of the coordinators (in my very best Woody Allen manner) - "Do you happen to have a Frequent Mourner card program?" Some people just can't take a joke. RIP Pgh Dad's Dad - condolences to the family.

• Like Like x 1
  6. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Yep, as soon as I saw it I thought, damn that guy went young.

Damn shame the Steelers couldn't have got #7 for him. Still millions and millions will pass away without seeing their favorite NFL team get 6 rings. I know an older lifelong Browns fan and he just wants 1 before the end. He has taken too eating better and a little exercise since the Browns have shown some signs of life. He has the 1964 Championship stuff all over his man cave:)

I want to see 1 more Pirate Championship before departing. May have to live to 120.

7. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    No problem SM, I'll lend you my CD's, I have the whole '79 series and the 7th game of the 1960 WS. ;)

8. Steelcitian

Steelcitian Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    Where do you think you will go when you die? if you're an evil person, you got to a place where the Patriots are on televisions everywhere everyday winning the Super Bowl every year.

9. fanforlife

fanforlife

Sep 5, 2012
    As bad as that would be it beats some of the other options I have heard.

10. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I guess then we're all a pretty evil bunch because if I'm not mistaken, we're already there. :noose:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1