1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

RG

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Animus, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Animus

Animus Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2020
    I understand that Daniels is doing a solid job there so far and the great thing about him is that he is flexible to play LG or C. Are there any maulers in this class akin to the likes of DeCastro or Faneca that can step in right away. At least the past 20ish years, the strength of the line has been the interior. I know most want that kid from Northwestern or Paris Johnson at Ohio State for LT, and not saying anyone is wrong. I'm just looking at what can happen at the draft from a historical standpoint.

• Like Like x 1
  2. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Hey man!! Sorry about the late delay.

O'Cyrus Torrence from the University of Florida and John Mitchell Schmitz from the University of Minnesota are a good Guard/Center Combo I would recommend studying for certain. Andrew Vorhees from USC and Sedrick Van Pran from the University of Georgia are also solid choices.

Between the two, an Offensive Guard would be an interesting choice. Granted, I still would want an OT but should Moore improve considerably, Offensive Guard is a position worth investing. As for Center, John Mitchell Schmitz and Sedrick Van Pran are essentially the two best. After that, the options drop considerably.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1