1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Report: No Bell at camp

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Watt Wack, Jul 8, 2018.

1. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Very valid points adding even more to what I stated. I would take a Team first, I have to get this yard, I refuse to be stopped from reaching the GL guy over all the talent that Bell has without the heart to go with it. I have to go here .A Healthy Redzone Redman putting in the work and playing on heart would have more Team value than Bell.Don't get it twisted Bell has 2 or 3 times more Talent ,but not half the Heart.This Team needs more Heart on Offense they are over loaded with talent .
    To reach the promise land we need more guys with the will to win and have that desire because they Love the game and they Love their Team. As I stated years back give me players with Heart theY have that IT factor that peeps keep looking for.

2. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    The heart thing only goes so far. The talent with heart is what is needed. Conner strikes me as that guy right now. He's worked hard to get back from injury, worked on transforming his body, worked on pass protection, and worked on catching passes. He has some talent to go with it. He has value to this team. He's hungry to show it. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
  4. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Brilliant, he’s out of sync, so keep him out of games, where he will never get in sync.

5. Timbrr

Timbrr Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    If I'm the Steelers I write up my final offer. If he signs it great if not that's okay too. When the season starts run his ass into the ground. He can get used to taking the beating an inferior offensive line will provide on his new team. Take all that money and get some ice and ibuprofen We will still be a great team without him.