1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Repeat offender?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by IggySteel, Dec 15, 2011.

1. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Sorry, I don't know why it's so hard to understand. If the NFL hands down a fine and it isn't overturned by an appeal, yes, it happened. If it happened, the NFL cannot ignore it when considering suspensions just because some Steelers fans think the fines are BS.

They aren't going to change history. Goodell and his cronies are't going to come back next season and say "You know what, we were wrong. Let's make the Steelers and ________ play their game over again and this time Harrison can play".

2. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    You don't understand me. When I say "happened" I don't mean "let the record show." I mean reality. Actual happenings. What actually took place on the football field. And when I asked if they could change history I was being sarcastic, because Rodger Goodell does not own a time machine that I'm aware of and can't actually change what happened in reality. You say if the NFL says it happened, then it happened. I'm saying sometimes they're wrong.

What it sounds like you're saying is that if a man is found guilty of a crime in court and sent to jail, he did the crime. Well, we know he was found guilty, and I'm sure most of the time the guy did in fact do the crime. But obviously some people in jail are innocent. So just because the record shows they did it doesn't mean they did in reality.

Of course, the NFL's system of one guy doing whatever he wants with motives often unrelated to justice is slightly less foolproof than our justice system.

3. white_steel_wolfe

white_steel_wolfe Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    **** all you who agree with the League. Harrison does NOT deserve this bull****. :thumbsdown: :banghead:

Football is becoming pussified :glare:

4. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I guess everyone can have an opinion as long as they agree with you?

Stay classy!

5. white_steel_wolfe

white_steel_wolfe Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    :lol: Exactly!

6. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Let's aim to keep the language pg-13...spelled correctly or not. :thumbs_up:
    [​IMG]