1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Released from SD and ready go Steeltown

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Harryo the K, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Harryo the K

Harryo the K Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2017
    Name is Harryo the K and I have washed the smell of the Spanni off me and after 56 years of Charger fanship, my Bolts are dead. And I've adopt the Steelers as my new team. That LA chargers is nothing I want to be associated with. I've always loved the Steelers physical approach to the game and their dedication to winning. Two elements thart were non existant on Charger teams. There's a reason why the Steekers have six rings and The Dolts have none. Anyway, i'm currently also holding down my position at the San Diego UT Charger fan forum site, so anyone can see there a view of my opinions, takes if they desire. Yes, I am older than dirt and usually take humorous angle on things. The current UT Charger site

http://forums.sandiegouniontribune.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Might be of interest to Steeler fans as there is both a group of us Chargers fans who wish the Spanni
    can roast in Hell there (Gill Man has already stated he's going back to his first love of the Green Bay Packers) and a group of 'younger' ? Fans, who don't care where the team plays, we're so great.....it's a constant battle over there from us Spanos haters with the craziness of the how great the team 'playoff' fans.

I'll be there until they shut it down, but hoping my new found home theSteelersfans also is where I can enjoy real football, dedicated ownership, and supportive fans.

Thanks. Harryo the K

Ps. sorry about L. Green.