1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Reese’s Senior Bowl

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by NY STEELERFAN, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Off and on. I usually know many of the players heading in, but I haven’t gotten into draft mode yet this year. The big question in my mind is are the North edge rushers that good, or are the South tackles just lousy protecting the edge? Hurts has had no time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. steeler_george

steeler_george Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2020
    wow that Michigan QB sucks...

Harrison Bryant that dude can block...

• Like Like x 1
  3. steeler_george

steeler_george Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2020
    Hurt is disappointing, take the sack he just keeps tossing it up for grabs...

4. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012

So far in no order just by position:

RB Perine and Gibson
    EDGE Bradlee Anae(STUD), Alton Robinson, Josh Uche, Kenny Willekes
    TE Harrison Bryant(showed good blocking)
    OL Hakeem Adeniji(ot), Lloyd Cushenberry(C)

Real bad all left OT's for the south.....heck one guy was still in his stance 5 seconds after the snap.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I was thinking the same thing are these rushers good or the it’s bad. My guess is a little both

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
  7. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    One thing I learned from this game and the Shrine game is that there is some guys out there that can rush the passer for sure.

8. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Josh Uche, Troy Pride Jr., my man Ben Bredeson and Denzel Mims were all my big winners for the entirety of the Senior Bowl week as a whole. All four of those players have helped their stock the most in terms of what the Steelers could potentially acquire in the draft. All that remains for all of them is the NFL Scouting Combine as that is another oppurtunity to showcase their athletic traits that should match up to their tape.

Going to be an interesting couple of weeks from now for certain. Cannot wait for the Scouting Combine this year. It is going to be more interesting for me as a Steelers fan than it has been in a long time.

9. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I am not sure there was a bigger winner than Bradlee Anae.........

10. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019

2020 All-Senior Bowl team

[​IMG]

Luke Easterling

January 25, 2020

The Senior Bowl is a huge opportunity for top prospects and sleepers alike to prove themselves to NFL decision-makers against quality competition.

This year’s week of practice in Mobile was no exception, as small-school players made the most of their trip, and bigger names lived up to their high expectations.

Here are my picks for the best players we saw at every position throughout this week’s practices:

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2020...l-team-nfl-draft-justin-herbert-javon-kinlaw/

11. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Hey how did you make it all the way to the Draft Room? You must be exhausted :hehehe::roflmao:

12. Hawaii 5-0

Sep 1, 2019
    I am.

I won't lie, I had to rest in between clicks...

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  13. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  14. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    i missed the game, I'll have to find it on youtube...too busy on saturday.

15. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I DVR and watch when I can however I was able to watch it live.

16. Hawaii 5-0

Sep 1, 2019
    Damien Lewis, G, LSU

Height: 6-3. Weight: 322.
    Projected 40 Time: 5.38.
    Projected Round (2020): 4-6.

1/13/20: Lewis has been a quality blocker for LSU this season, but he could have some limitations for the NFL. He is a right guard candidate, but a lack of length could be an issue at the next level. Lewis was dominated by Derrick Brown in the matchup against Auburn.

8/17/19: Lewis started out his collegiate career in the junior college ranks before landing at LSU. Lewis is a power run blocker who has a lot of natural strength. He also puts up big numbers in the weight room. Lewis is limited to right guard given his size and athleticism.

https://walterfootball.com/draft2020OG.php

• Like Like x 1
  17. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    i heard the guy was a fire hydrant type. DD66 has RG sewn up so I guess he'll not be in the mix either way.

18. Thiefery

Thiefery Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2019
    I'm really biased as a #HookEm guy but Duvernay is going to be a really solid pro. QB didn't target him throughout the game, but the man can ball. I hope the steelers take a close look at him late day 2 or early day 3