1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

RB Depth, what if...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Da Stellars, Sep 13, 2020.

1. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Touches ain’t not the same as rushes.

But I understand your point.

2. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Conner was ALWAYS hurt and ..If you're gonna dig into numbers, Dig into Bells like I stated... I'm not computer literate ( I remember stuff ) sometimes...

I remember a 2 games stretch ( I believe 1 was a playoff game ) where they ran Bell...play after play...Again, I believe the playoff game ( where he was hobbling ) they ran him EVERY play of the drive...The next week Bell was out ( maybe Josh Harris ) idk, and the Steelers were done...Why? What Coach does that? I'll answer my own question...NONE! Ran him 30+ times, 2 games in a row, maybe 40 one game?...When the Dude already had a bad groin!

Again, Who does that? Idc if you have prime Gurley, Barkley, Elliott...Nobody runs a back 12-14 plays in a row, just plain Assinine...

Idiot Tomlin does...Hate is a strong word...I always bring up why he's so incompetent... NEVER wins a challenge! What I just wrote, CONTINUALLY losing YEAR after YEAR to ****ty Ass teams, costing us seeding or the playoffs altogether, the undisciplined play...

Those are real things...Not made up Hatred

3. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    Because he was washed up, and used up

4. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    1 last " rip on Tomlin " ...

THIS was my my last straw with him...A late season game with the 49'ers (no.1 D in the league, a badass group ) Steelers were down big, late...Ben was limping badly and couldn't even defend himself...49'ers were blitzing EVERY play when we had a decimated line...

Ben was getting killed but Tomlin ( arms folded, bottom lip stuck out, all tough looking ) wouldn't take him out...The announcers were even saying " This is bad, Ben can't even defend himself...Not quite sure what Tomlins trying to accomplish here "... Anyone remember this game?

THAT, was my last straw with Tomlin...A fool who trys to play the tough guy act, but is a stooge... Underachieved, and haven't accomplished **** since but.. I hate him lol...

Now that I got that off my chest...Hoping we can somehow win despite Popcorn...Team is loaded, no more Marsha...KC and Baltimore gonna be real tough , but I think we can hang with anybody!

5. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I’m with ya here.

• Like Like x 1