1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Ravens win Browns lose...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel_ben7, Oct 13, 2019.

1. steel_ben7

steel_ben7 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    Ravens improve to 4-2 but have at Seattle up next then their bye week and then play the Pats at home on November 3rd and could easily drop both of those games which I think they will and be 4-4 and probably will be. The Browns are now 2-4 and have their bye week next week and then have to play at New England and at Denver 2 straight games after the bye so the best you figure they are gonna do there is 3-5 if even that.

So that brings me to the Steelers and why winning this game tonight and moving to 2-4 gets them right back in the race. They got Miami after the bye which should make them 3-4 and another winnable game at home with the Colts. So like I been saying this division race is far from over yet and a win tonight somehow by Duck In LA gets the Steelers right back In it based on the Ravens and Browns schedules the next 2-3 weeks.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Damn the Ravens. Damn them bastards!

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    In the mix with a win today :cool: bring that positivity over to the game day thread! Sidenote - The forum is telling me I'm spelling "positivity" wrong. It's cool, remain positive and calm everyone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    At this point I'm just enjoying watching the browns train wreck lol

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Critical game for sure. We're running out of road and the bridge is out ahead.

Thing is, other than the Pats, every other game was winnable. And that was against mostly solid teams. Our record doesn't show it, but we're not a terrible team. We're a couple fumbles, musical chairs at qb, and some questionable coaching away from being 4-1. This isn't our year for sure, but we're far better than our record shows. And on the flip side, the Ravens aren't as good as their record indicates. They'll be exposed pretty soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    You are not alone it is nice to watch.

• Like Like x 1
  7. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Misery loves company huh? ...lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Obviously, these are the groceries that Tomlin has to cook with.

9. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    And we are shopping at Aldis

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. white_steel_wolfe

white_steel_wolfe Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

Aldis rocks

11. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I know it who can afford to shop them other places

12. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Steelers are building a defence. There is much to be hopeful about. I think they are out of the race for this year though personally, JMO. Too many injuries and not enough playmakers on offence.

Browns are paying for some bad decisions at FO level. Appointing Kitchens, trading away Zeitler and not addressing LT etc. I didn’t like those moves at the time and I find it unbelievable that paid professionals in that organisation made them when I and many others on here could see the issues. OBJ was a luxury pickup when they needed to shore up the O-Line.

Ravens are an ok team they will win the division but I’d be surprised if they are not one and done in the post season. The AFC North is not great at the minute as a whole.

13. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Nah it's just nice to see that arrogant even tho they haven't accomplished anything (especially Mayfield) crash and burn with all there hype. If it was about misery loving company then id be enjoying seeing the dolphins lose too lol

14. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    I sympathize with the Browns. Have friends & family who are die hard Browns fans. They deserve something good to happen to them. And stronger division rivals makes us all better. I loved it when our division was feared. It sucks that we're looked at as one of, if not the worst division in football.

15. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Browns deserve everything they're getting.
    Trying not to suck on purpose, go back to money ball at least you had an excuse.
    That franchise is a joke, like rooting for Elmore fudd.

16. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    I don't think the Cheat fans think this way. They like auto Div titles each year and rings.

17. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Dont overlook the colts, they just beat the chiefs with a stout defense and they play mistake free offense, and frank reich knows how to coach, he will have a good game plan for us with our rookie starting QB, i'm not counting the colts as a sure win, beware of the colts............