1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Ravens- the dirtiest birds in the league

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelgirl84, Nov 2, 2014.

1. steelgirl84

steelgirl84 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2014
    I know they're dirty- they always have been. But they're really trying to hurt our guys. I don't know why I'm surprised by this... It really makes me mad. I think Suggs should've been ejected. (I also think Suggs is one goofy lookin' guy. He's lucky he plays football cause I'm pretty sure the only other job he could have is to work the midnight shift as a Walmart greeter. He & Upshaw should at least be fined. Do yinz think they did bad enough to get ejected & fined?

2. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    yeah they should suspend him at least the next game
    that was BS Im glad 27 didnt get hurt on that play

3. harristotle

harristotle Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Dirty game, was furious thuggs wasn't ejected

4. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    I'd like to personally thank the Ravens for being such low class, cheap shotting, dirty thugs.

All they accomplished was waking our team up and lighting a fire. GG, jagoffs. :herewego:

5. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    He's a classless idiot. The sooner he goes away the better. That whole org is just a bunch of thugs and morons and killers and wife beaters.

6. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    They are like the Raiders of the 70s trying to take out Swann's knees.

7. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    They also tried to take out his head! Then the moron Atkinson says Swann was "soft"! Yeah... THAT explains why he won SB MVP with a concussion!

8. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I was thinking this week, Swann would have probably never played in Super Bowl X under today's concussion protocols.

9. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    You KNOW he wouldn't have. He was actually in the hospital. Under today's rules he would have been quarantined by the CDC. LOL!

10. fanforlife

fanforlife

Sep 5, 2012
    What happened tonight was that the bully got punched in the face and didn't like it and wasn't able to do anything about it.
    That doesn't happen often but it is nice when it does. The Steelers are on the right road, Just need to keep it going. Seventh title might be in sight.

11. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    What happened tonight is the Steelers got much of their attitude back. It's been missing for some time and it seemed to me that Kiesel and Harrison gave the rest of this gang a taste. They all just fell in line.

I've been wondering where it's been and what it would take to get it back. The Rat birds had it, effectively exploiting it, but tonight the steel was back in the steel city.

It's about time.

12. Steelcop

Steelcop Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Even Collinsworth pointed out that the head butt on Ben was intentional but the Ratbirds and their coaches were ok with it. There were several plays they intentionally tried to hurt us. Goodell should suspend them but I'm not holding my breath. Try that against the patriots or broncos and they would have been ejected but it's ok to jeopardize the careers of our players with no recourse.

13. BFreeZ28

BFreeZ28 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I live 50 miles from Baltimore and am surrounded by Rat fans. You cant tell any of them this! They were too busy whining on my Facebook feed about the refs!!!! LOL

They cried like little *****es about the Tomlin interference on the Jones kick off return last year calling the Steelers the dirtiest team in the league.

Uh huh.

14. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    What did they have to whine about?

The dozen or so missed holds? The 2 holds alone on the kickoff return that the refs didn't call? The gift PIs, as usual?

Oh... I get it. They're not used to getting called out on being dirtbag thugs. :lolol:

15. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    someone help me. I thought suggs got flagged for the way he went at knees. then I heard dumb and dumber say on broadcast it was because whistle blew. it don't matter but I was curious

16. Jack LHambert

Jack LHambert

Oct 18, 2011
    Suggs will definitely get fined for that and should've been ejected. As quick as that flag was thrown, was clearly apparent that the ref knew it was blatant.

17. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    They take after their sore loser coach.

18. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    i was thinking that we need some you new fighter in the draft kiesel and harrison are good but soon they will be gone (unfortunately)

19. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    I've always thought Thuggs was a classless jerk, and last night he only strengthened that opinion.

Somebody here posted a great animated gif of Suggs once, where his face goes from happy to shocked. I can't find it, but it's very satisfying to see.

20. snipit73

snipit73

Oct 23, 2011
    [video=youtube;QOhJawoc5-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOhJawoc5-Y[/video]

21. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    BUT more than that, the Ravens were producing the silly penalties, and we weren't so much. It was aggresssion, but controlled.

This showed up the classless play of the Ravens eve more.

22. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I was pretty mad about the hit on Blount...but then I watched as our team got fired up and Suggs and his loser teammates gave up 43 points. That was karma enough for me. Not to mention, Im pretty sure they are in last place in the division.

23. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I think the league will be in Suggs' and Upshaw's wallets this week. Upshaw even more so than Thuggs. That was a cheap shot to the QB's head, and I think it was ejection-worthy.

24. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Love that!

[​IMG]

And in slo-mo just because. :lolol:

[​IMG]

25. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah, that's the one :thumbs_up: