1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Ravens schedule

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel1031, Nov 29, 2011.

1. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Was looking at the games they have left. Man what a joke. they will win out so it looks like wildcard for us.

2. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    you never know. They are so Jekyll and Hyde

3. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I'm pretty sure they won't stumble, but anything is possible. Bengals took them to the limit, and Chargers are good enough to beat anyone if they bring their A game.

4. DDinAZsteel1

DDinAZsteel1 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    As pissed as I am about it, they beat us twice so it's our own fault. Likely we will have to go to Houston for rd 1 and then to Marsha's house for rd 2. IF somehow we found a way to beat Brady again (highly doubtful), 3rd game against Ravens rd 3. That is a huge hill to climb! Crazy how much meaning that 80 yard drive Flacco had against us will end up meaning. Had that not happeend, even if Baltimore won out and finished 13-3 we could still lose to SF and take the tiebreaker from them forcing them into what will now be the Steelers' path.

5. HawkeyeJames

HawkeyeJames Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Stranger things have happened. They lost to Seattle and Jacksonville. And AZ had them pretty much beat. Maybe it is better they have bad opponents instead of SF, NE, and Pittsburgh to play.

I could see either Cleveland or Cincy getting them once. Keep in mind they play the Colts later in the year and who knows, Manning might be back and playing. That would be certainly an early X-mas present... :)

6. PDXSteelers

PDXSteelers Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    First, a Manning-led Colts will lose to Ravens. I think Cincy may beat both Ravens and Steelers for their 2nd game. Ravens may be Jekyl/Hyde, but the Steelers have also been inconsistent lately. I am really hoping we win the division, but I will be OK w/ a wildcard berth. This Sunday's game will be a great indicator of whether we can address the offensive problems from last Sunday.

7. Rambro

Rambro Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I think the two games vs browns and the final game vs cinci could give the ravens some problems, but the same could be said for us. One thing is for sure, a ravens late season sputter would be devastating to their fans, which would give me great pleasure. The few ravens fans I know have been on cloud nine all season. They're all so sure there going all the way it makes the pats fans seem humble.

8. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    :lolol: Now, that's impressive.

9. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    I am sure the Ravens thought the Seahawks were prime picking as well and look what happened

BMan

10. lostyank

lostyank Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2011
    The Raisins are not a very good road team this year. Ok, so they're dream came true and they swept us. Who else? The Rams. That's it. Their fans know they better get home playoff games this year. The next 3 road games for them are going to fill in the whole picture. If they win out then it really is going to be hell on earth dealing with the purple madness down here. :cry:

11. SteelerFanInKC

SteelerFanInKC Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I think that the Ravens could easily lose to San Diego and/or the Bengals, especially to the Bengals in Cinci Why is that crazy? I understand that SD has been playing poorly but it's in SD, so they could certainly beat B-more and look at how well Cinci played in B-more a couple of weeks ago, probably should of won that game. I don't think B-more's games against SD or ESPECIALLY Cinci are a cakewalk by any stretch. I still like our chances to run the table and finish 13-3. I like our chances of seeing Baltimore lose to either SD or Cinci or both perhaps. I like our chances of Atlanta beating Houston this weekend and then Houston plays at Cinci. If this all happens, then the Steelers are the #1 seed! I have faith, do you?

12. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    You really think after the game against the chiefs we will run the table. this week is not easy and the niners will be real tough. I know baltimore can lose, but if we lose one they have to lose two. I just have a tough time seeing it.

13. BigSteel

BigSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Our pass rush has not been %100 from Harrison missing games to Timmons being moved to olb to Woodly missing games,(Ravens, Bengals, Chiefs) that were close wins and a last minute loss all due to lack of pass rush, if everyone is back in their right position come playoff time the Steelers can stop any offense out there, imo!

14. SteelerFanInKC

SteelerFanInKC Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I think Woodley plays Sunday thus giving us the lineup we have needed all year. I still believe the Steelers can beat the Bengals this weekend without Woodley and then they could choose to rest him against the browns and then he would have an additional 10 days off before the niners game. If he isn't right by then, then there must be more to it (hammie) then they are letting on.

15. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I think Ravens lose again probably to the bengals

16. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011