1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Ravens Message Board

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steeltradition83, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Steeltradition83

Steeltradition83 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    If you haven't taken a trip over to their board it is a must if your looking for some good reads. Bench Flacco, Fire Cam, trade Rice and Flacco. There is a little bit of everything going on over there and it is quite humorous.
    For your viewing pleasure
    http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/forum/6-ravens-talk/

2. Tiny

Tiny Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    sounds like they hate losing as much as we do.

3. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I would take Cam Cameron in a straight up trade for Bruce Arians. I'd even throw in a baloney sandwich and a pack of Marlboro reds.

4. Steeltradition83

Oct 21, 2011
    And Chris Kemoeatu

5. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    Benching Flacco wont solve any of their offensive problems. Trading either Rice or Flacco would be suicide. They had a bad game and lost such as we had a horrible game against them. This just proves that they are mortal and we stand a very good chance of splitting this season .

Bman

6. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    It's great when they play a game like that !! It can happen to any team.

7. Steeltradition83

Oct 21, 2011
    After the Jax game we almost lost all the Ravens fans were killing me at work and I tried to explain to them that this is the NFL and that means any given sunday.

8. Steel Buckeye

Steel Buckeye Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    How about arians and dwyer for cameron and ray rice. I would take ray rice anyday on my team. Its nice to see them imploding after riding so high after beating us in week one. Terrell Suggs is making comments in postgame interviews basically calling out the offense. All the talking heads pegged the ratbirds AFC champs after they crushed us week one. Now the rats are turning on each other,the Steelers are starting to play a little better, and look here we now have the division lead. All in time for that November 6th matchup to be for first place. When we win that game the ravens and their fans will hopefully go into full meltdown mode and all will be right in the AFC north

9. Steeltradition83

Oct 21, 2011
    Yeah I was loving the fact that the whole pregame show everyone was on the Ravens jock calling them the best team in the afc, then the game started and as it went on the Raven love fest faded as fast as their offense

10. Agnybo

Agnybo Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Seriously guys, Cam Cameron? The Ravens are stacked on offense....Why do they suck? The same as last year...Flacco looks lost at times.... but the PLAY-CALLING is absolutely horrible!! Remember the strip/sack/fumble Troy caused last year when the Rats were trying to close out our game? Why were they passing? This has repeated itself several times since then - like Cam doesn't know how to finish. I also think he isnt helping Flacco prepare properly... Even some of the players (Terrell Thuggs) are openly questioning the game plan..... I know how we feel about Bruce, but Cam Cameron?? NO WAY. He is as much responsible for the Ratbirds offensive struggles as anyone, imo....

11. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Stacked on offense????? Outside of Ray Rice and Boldin, there isn't much to worry about from B-more. Torry Smith wouldn't even see the field if he were on the Steelers. Dickson is average at TE and couldn't hold Todd Heap's jock strap. Flacco is very inconsistent and most of the time performs on the suck side of spectrum. Get a little pressure on him and he is worthless. There OL is overrated - especially the completely worthless Oher. Thank God we didn't waste our time/money with that guy. The fact of the matter is that the Ravens offensive talent is not good. Cameron has a major challenge as OC there and there aren't many OC's who could make that weak offense purr. Cameron has low talent and he can occassionally get them to look like world beaters (see the week 1 thrashing of Pittsburgh - which was really more about an implosion by us). BA on the other hand, has a stacked offense that he consistently gets to underperform.

12. Yogi4

Yogi4 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I love it when they start to question themselves!

13. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    The Ravens seems to have an arrogance about them that hurts them in games. They try to be intimidators instead of football players. Notice Monday all the pushing and shoving after most of the plays.

On their message boards they are asking the team to wear all bloack to look intimidating, In reality the all black makes them look like the Jags.
    Others say all black is bad because it is the Steeler's main color.

They also have thread after thred insisting our colors are not black and goldl. It is like a big deal to them.

One of the funnier threads I have read over there were complaints that the security staff wore yellow jackets and they were afraid it would look like more Steeler fans in the stadium. They are obsessed with that.

They are a very provincial fan base and they all want to be mini Ray Lewis's in terms of aggression.

How anyone can stand that guy dressed as a big purple raisen prancing around like a wrestler is beyond me. The smoke is beyond funny. Pure WWF.

:blackeye:

14. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    The baloney sandwich would never travel the distance if Kemo was nearby.