1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Rats Say They are the Best Team to root For. Amusing read.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by dkblue, Nov 15, 2011.

1. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
  2. lostyank

lostyank Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2011
    Re: Rats Say They are the Best Team to root For. Amusing re

Leave it to a Ravens fan to come up with some of the most twisted, delusional logic EVER! :bscow:

3. steelerzfannforever

steelerzfannforever Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011

Pure Delusion!!

4. SteelCityDynasty

SteelCityDynasty Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011

LOL! LOL! That's about all I have to say on that one! The Rats want to be Pittsburgh so bad it's pathetic! Jealousy is an ugly thing new Browns, again LOL!

5. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011

That is just pure stupidity. Just because someone is a fan of a team doesn't mean they will move to that city, so comparing cities is dumb. Besides, Baltimore gets harsh winters too, just like NY.

Seriously, that was one of the dumbest posts I've ever read on a message forum.

6. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011

The guy who wrote that first post is one "FUMB DOTHERMUCKER"

7. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011

I'll play his game...

Baltimore: Stolen team from Cleveland, and everything from Cleveland stinks. Now calls its home the Murder Capital of the U.S. Convenient, since the de facto leader of the team is a murderer. Who the hell would want to live in that city or root for that team? :roflmao:

8. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011

heck, i root for them every week. to get the :bscow: kicked out of them. :club: :cool:

9. Steel Buckeye

Steel Buckeye Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011

I like how the one poster in that thread stated he has never met a fan base more RABID and knowledgeable than raven fans......uhhh really? How about Steeler fans, packer fans, browns fans, bears fans, raider fans, chiefs fans, eagles fans.....i could keep going. All are more rabid and just as knowledgeable as ratbird fans. Face it raven fans, you will never be as big as Steeler nation, your team will not be as storied of a franchise as us, and you will never take over stadiums like us. Nice touch trying to taint the superbowl wins of the 70's with the whole steroids thing, which wasnt outlawed then, and many other teams were using them. It would be no different than if the NFL banned a supplement tomorrow that was legal at the time when the ratbirds won their ONLY superbowl. Ratbird fans you are nothing but jealous, wish we could be the Steelers, haters.

10. Spinnin' Mendenhall

Spinnin' Mendenhall Member

Nov 2, 2011

Amen.

11. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011

Very amusing! Their team is actually from Cleveland and the real Baltimore team is now in Indianapolis. Sounds like knowledgeable fans to me! :roll:
    :herewego!:

12. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011

Pigsburgh: thirty years in the NFL with no playoff wins. won 4 SBs with steroids (RIP Mike Webster) and dirty tricks (froze the field before the Raiders game). won 2 more with a qb suspended for sexual assault. is this whom you want to support?

Yes it would be much better to live in the murder capital of the United States. I would so much rather cheer for Ray"Oh, snap...I didn't see nuthin!" Lewis any day. My gosh, they wear purple as their primary color. If any color invokes fear it has to be purple. Oh and the Raven...scary MFing bird. I have nightmares every time I think of one swooping down and eating road kill. Is that still a delicacy in Baltimore?

13. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011

SEMPER FI DEVEL DOG!!!!

14. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011

I couldn't resist registering there and replying. I still can't believe the logic that idiot used to get his point across.