1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Rashard who

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BobbyBiz, Jan 8, 2012.

1. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I like what I'm seeing out if Ike, just like I thought I would. One bright spot today

2. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
  3. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I hope you mean Isaac. Ike is sucking.

4. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    Redman.

I figured it was obvious with the title of the thread.

5. dominilate

dominilate Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I knew Redman had it in him if given a shot. If you watch this game over we once again underutilized Redman. At the end of regulation with us on their 45 with less than a min WHY THE HE'LL ARE WE IN 5 RECEIVER SET WHEN WE CANNOT AFFORD TO TAKE A SACK which is exactly what happened. With no Redman in the game the Bronco D didn't have to worry about a run. Why not spread em, and hand off to Redman (at that point we still had 1 timeout left). But seriously the Steelers are going to have to decide if the want to pay Mendy or use the cash elsewhere and take a RB in the draft. Even If we pay Mendy Redman has to get more carries cause he is the truth.

6. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    Don't need Mendenhall.

Ike
    Batch
    Dwyer
    Moore

That's the future. Spend Mendys money on the O line

7. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Redman is the man, and he showed it today. The steelers will not pay Mendenhall a lot of money because they know Redman can do the job. Now dispute that!!!

8. jsteelers077

jsteelers077 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    The only down fall to Redman is he does not have break away speed. you saw a couple of those runs he broke most Backs would have ran those in.

9. Bgunn

Bgunn Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2011
    Oh, come on, there is nothing more fun than watching Mendy dancing, stopping and only gaining 1-3 yards when the Oline has worked their butt off to create a hole. Lol. It's time to follow the Steelers philosophy and either trade Mendy or cut him. Thanks for your service sir, we going in another direction.

10. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    Neither did Bettis

11. jimmyallen45

jimmyallen45 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Redman reminds me alot of Frank Pollard, who had a great game in the playoffs at Denver too, come to think of it.

I suspect we will need Mendy again next year, although he is going to be likely out all preseason rehabbing that knee. Would not be surprised if Redman is the starter at the beginning of the season. Can the Steelers cut Mendy if he is out injured?

12. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Man please. Someone already stated that neither did Bettis as far as speed was concerned. So there is nothing wrong with Redmans speed!

13. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    It's more than just this game.
    There have been hints of his abilities. You notice when he gets his touches. I was anxious to see what he could do today and I thought he'd have a good game.

14. steelers5859

steelers5859 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Glad i wasn't the only one that notice this. Why not just run your offense? Move the ball down the field with the guy that was averaging over 4 yards a carry.

Arians is so in love with splash plays and scoring quick. It also rubs off on Ben. So many times Ben could of check in down to Redman for a couple of yards but he would rather chuck it into double coverage where Champ Bailey almost intercepted it.

15. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    What do you mean "ike" Who is this "ike" that you refer to?

16. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I love how Simms was calling Mendy one of the 10 best RBs in the game? Really? Seriously? He's one of a handful of players that I am ready to move on from.

17. deebs11

deebs11 Active Member

Nov 26, 2011
    I'll miss seeing mendy dance up to the line, spin around, and have his back towards the defense ad he tries to backpeddle for a first down..

18. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    DIMMS is the biggest Steeler hater ever. I hope he gets up tonight to pee, get halfway to the head when he finds out, he left his Dick in the rack. From Having VD.