1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

QB2 Battle

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by burghfan58, Aug 6, 2021.

1. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    One one of those you said is correct. I frame advance each one. Every one of those balls , but the step out on the side line (which was an awesome throw) had Ds hand on it, because he was staring them down the whole time.
    Don't believe me. Go back and check it out.

2. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

Doing that would be like letting your 10 yr old keep all his old toys, because they don’t want to part with any of them.

“Now, Mikey and Kevy, you don’t even play with your Josh Dobbs doll anymore, time to give him up to your younger cousins!”

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  3. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Little brother Matt just turned 3 and can't play with it until he gets rid of his Big Ben Bear so they may just keep him in case the younger brother wants to play with it next year..

• Like Like x 1
  4. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

A year from now, Big Ben Bear will be back,picking bits of Little Brother Matt out of his stool.

5. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    On the 4 real I wished Ben could come back I just hope he can survive this season.. IMO Ben played hurt to often over his career and he never really ate right or worked out right ..I think he has been hitting the wall bit by bit the last 4 seasons it is possible he could slam the wall at any moment IMO ..

6. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

You see that, I see that, the alleged Ben hating national media sees that. But who doesn’t? Ben, Tomlin, Art II. Unless Ben is crippled or the team decides to bench him in ‘21, he’ll be back. Why? We compete every yr, and Ben gives us the best chance to compete. Sound familiar?

7. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Ben is still the best Qb in our division. Enough said

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I’m an engineer, I like to be both accurate and precise

• Like Like x 3
  9. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

The Coreleone family, they were like the Roman Empire.

it was once Frankie, it was once.

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  10. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    BEN Still is, but I dig the references. :thumbs_up:
    There is only one guy in this division maybe, and that's maybe 2 over take Him , and That's Bengals Qb. We have 2 wait and see if he can get past the injury 1st.

• Like Like x 1
  11. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Actually that's not all you need to know. You need to see the two balls that he threw great balls that were dropped and killed killed drives.

I admit he did not look good.. that's the point.. he liked bad.. and still has a Mason like performance.

And you can't call the end of the game garbage time in the preseason. The entire last game was garbage time.

HACK