1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Prospect Visits

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Blast Furnace, Apr 3, 2017.

1. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Last 4 visits went unreported. They were scheduled for the Friday the day after Mr. Rooney died. They took place on Saturday, and therefore went unreported.

Brad Kaaya
    Davis Webb
    Raekwon McMillan
    Shaq Griffin

2nd to 5th round picks, imho

2. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    LB Javancy Jones was worked out instead of visiting that Friday.

3. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    They do that, at the combine at pro days as well scouts interview them at college, the average team file's reports on thousands of player as well they put a draft value on hundreds of players, having visits with 30 players when there are several hundred eligible for the draft doesn't prove a thing....

4. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Kaaya would be a nice mid round QB pick. Has a lot of tools. He's a bit of a statue back there, but I think he can be a quality player.

5. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Too many red flags:

Scouting report Charlie Campbell:
    This draft analyst's opinion is that Kaaya fits as a fourth-round pick for the 2017 NFL Draft. In speaking with sources from teams around the NFL, their grades on Kaaya weren't high. One general manager of a playoff team that is very skilled at quarterback evaluation said they had Kaaya as a fifth-round pick. They feel he has no mobility, can't throw well while under pressure, and while his arm is decent, it doesn't blow them away. Two other teams said they graded Kaaya as a late third-, early fourth-rounder.

6. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    Alot better QBs than Kayaa in this years draft.

7. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    I dont care if he's a statue, and there are lots of pretty good QB's who aren't the greatest against pressure. Idk I think he can be a decent starter in the league at some point. There aren't many QB's I believe in this year and he's one of the few that I think has a decent shot.