1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Props to the Steelers defense

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Nov 10, 2019.

1. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Like Pittsburgh Dad said, we should give up the rest of our picks to the Dolphins. And if you're wearing a Fitz Miami jersey, it still counts as a Steeler jersey. This might go down as good of an acquisition as the Bus. Blasphemy? Only time will tell.

2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    0B4C427A-F448-499C-9EFD-2DFC8C53B4EE.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey AQL.

Yes, I am starting to feel more confident with this "D" in regards to closing games out now for one thing. Also, the chemistry is starting to come together it would seem. There are still several players that have room for improvement and need to join the party. Specifically, such as T. Edmunds and also may I dare say Bush; who I have not heard much from lately. If those two can pick it up then I say really watch out.

Sorry Bush, he just seems to be somewhat quiet lately whereas earlier in the season he was making much more noise. When I talk about the "D" taking it to even another level, these two can help with that process. Even with as good as our "D" is playing, if these two can join the party than we have just elevated the "D" that much more. It is not that they are playing terrible, just mediocre compared to their comrades on "D". They must get on board NOW! If they do, then you have all 11 really functioning as a complete unit. Given that the "D" has to for a good part carry the "O" in a sense, these two must play better. STEELWINDS

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012

What we aren't 1st........fire everyone. ha ha ha

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  5. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
  6. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    The Steelers defensive approach was to shutdown Kupp, mission accomplished :thumbs_up:. They wanted to force Goff to throw to the other guys like their TE Everett, he caught some passes but nothing that was going to hurt them much.